Chapter 5

Struck By True Love

"Yuna???" It was my cousin. How does he know these guys? Wait, he did tell me he worked for a music industry but he never told m that he know these guys.

"You know them?" I said subconciously outloud and once I noticed what I had said, I jolted my head downwards.

"Yeah, what do you expect, I did say I worked in  a music industry, that's how I met these guys." He said laughing at my reaction

I looked over to Suga and then back at him. I just shrugged then walked towards the door. Before I could walk inside a boy popped infront of me. He had brown hair and wore a big smile.

"Hi, are you Eric's cousin? We've heard soo much about you. He wasn"t the only one talking about you though." Then he looks over to Suga and smirks. I turned around to find Suga looking down rubbing his neck and I coul slightly see a blush on his cheek which made me love him more.

"Soo....can I go in now?" I said turning back to find a new person in my face. This one was a little more muscular and had orange hair.

"Sure go in" He smiled and moved out of my wahy. I walked in to find 5 more guys chilling in the livingroom talking about dramas.

"He totally cheated on Minyoung and how does she not know?" one said waving his arms in the air. 

"Yeah this drama , imma find a new one." another said. Then I saw one guy walk out of the kitchen and was holding a tray of sandwiches. Immediately they all, even my cousin and suga were there and grabbed a sandwich leaving two extra. The guy holding the tray looked at me and nodded his head gesturing for me to grab one. And so I did. I looked at it and it looked delicious but when I looked up, no one touched theirs and was just looking at me. The guy grabbed his and then looked at me. Where they waiting for me to try it?

I then took a bite and immediately felt as if I was going to die, it was soo good.

"This...is....HEAVEN!" I quickly took another bite and smiled and heard laughs ring around the room. When everyone finished eating I called out to everyone.

"Soo...who is everyone exactly?" They looked at eachother and looked at me.

"You seriously don't know who we are." The orange head said then giggled.

"Nope" I looked down in embarrassment knowing that they were idols and I didn't know their group and everyone else in Seoul knew.

"She hasn't heard of yall yet. She just started hearing kpop so that's why she doesn't know yall yet." Eric said to them then they all nodded.

"Well, I'm Jungkook but you can call me kookie if you'd like. I'm golden maknae and I sing and rap." He siad with a smile

"I'm Jimin, and I an main vocalist in this group." He holded up a peace sign and smiled

"I'm Rap Monster but you can call me Namjoon. I am leader of this group and I'm the one keeping these guys on their game." 

"I'm JHope and I am a rapper of the group." He waved and smiled so cutely I almost died

"I'm Taehyung but you can call me V and I am vocalist of this group." He waved and did a cute smile just like JHope but even cuter.

"I'm Jin, and I am vocalist and I cook for these guys." We all laughed at his enthusiasm and then it was my turn to introduce myself.

"I'm Seo Yuna and it is nice to meet you all." I bowed and then saw everyone smirking. I looked at them confused and then Jimin said, "So YOUR Yuna, well we already know you." He giggled and I turned towards Suga who was now clearly blushing looking at the wall avoiding my gaze. 

I felt my cheeks were on fire and I couldn't help but look away from their gazes. They all giggled then I was dragged away by Suga. I looked at him who was now dragging me into a room.

"Can I talk to you for a second." He asked closing the door, what is going on?

 

Hey guys sorry if I am late with this new chapter but my classes were preparing for exams and I don't want this to seem as an excuse but I was very busy. I'm finally free for a while and decided to make a quick chapter for you guys. Btw, what does he want to talk to her about?? Find out soon in the new chapter! Annyeong and saranghae to my subscribers and viewers of this story series. (^3^)