Chapter 7

Struck By True Love

I walked into te livingroom to see what was up and everyone just looked at me. I looked at them frustrated and they all gave me a puzzled face.

"Are you planning to meet up with noona hyung?" Jungkook said with a smile on his face. I nodded and everyone said aww. I felt my face getting hot when RapMon came over and throwed his arm around my shoulder.

"So your planning to confess your love to our sister huh haha I knew well we knew oyu liked her, all the looks you give her are like no other we have seen, would you like our help hyung??" He raised his eyebrow and everyone joined in.

"Yeah what about it, we can help you win her heart hyung come on!" Taehyung said with his arms swinging in the air. They all begged to help and I finally gave in.

"Ok fine but we have to do this now, I promised to meet her in like 30 minutes so we need a swell plan to win her over." I said with a serious face.

"I got it, why don't you give her a ring" Jimin said, thats a good idea maybe a promise ring would be nice.

"Ok, gift out of the way lets go get it." We walked out of the house and got into the car and drove to the closest jewelry store. We made it to the park early and we thought about how we would approach this.

"Okay now maybe we should sing her a song." Jungkook said and everyone agreed and we were deciding a song."

"What about our new song Save Me?" Jin said and everyone nudged me and agreed. He continued, " you wrote it and it seems to be about someone, yaahh was it about Yuna???" He made  suprised face and so did everyone else.

"Maybe I did but thats not the point, maybe we will do that song." I smiled, the plan seemed to be perfect. Off in the distance I saw Yuna walk towards a bench and sat down. Now for the plan to commence.
 

Hey guys sorry this chapter was a short one but I have to do stuff today and im sooo sorry that I havent' updated in a while but I promise the next chapter will be a longer one. Will Yuna accept Suga's feeling or will the plan go wrong? Find out in the next chapter. Saranghae Chingus and as always annyeong!!!