008

Terminal Daydream

 

Due to scheduling conflicts, their first meeting is their only meeting until the day they actually start filming, which is about a month later.

 

In that time, SiWon has (in his spare moments) become a certifiable RyeoWook expert.

 

He’s learned basically everything there is to know about the man, including the fact that SiWon is older than him and the fact that he doesn’t really like being clung to (whoops, too late.)

 

Plus his favourite foods; his favourite colour; his official debut date; the story of how he was discovered; the reasons, times and lengths of each of his hiatuses; which artists he’s collaborated with and which artists he would like to collaborate with; the names of all of his albums and the title tracks to each one; where he was born; what his blood type is; what his fanclub is called; what all his nicknames are; which variety shows he’s appeared on and the number of times he’s appeared there; which magazines have done a feature on him; how many times he’s won on which and every music show; how well each of his songs have charted; the average viewer rates for his music videos; who he’s had scandals with in the past; the address of his company as well as his mailing address; which season is his favourite; which instruments he can play…

 

Everything. He has learned every possible bit of information that one could possibly glean from cyber-stalking someone and it’s still not enough and he’s desperate to know more but not yet desperate enough to start asking around about him because then he’ll seem like some kind of creepy sasaeng and he’s already d the poor guy and the last thing he wants is a restraining order…

 

And he’s also still a little weirded out by the fact that he likes RyeoWook this much– At all, but also after only having spent a few measly hours in his presence– And he’s in too deep to claim that he was just starstruck and it’s been too long for him to still be freaked out and in denial about it, but…

 

But, he’s not gay.

 

And, although there have been some rumours and the MV’s storyline is kind of suggestive, he’s pretty sure RyeoWook isn’t gay either.

 

And RyeoWook has a decade worth of experience behind him and is basically Korea’s sweetheart and SiWon only just starred in his first drama a year ago and, although he’s being touted as a potential breakout for next year, he’s nowhere near RyeoWook’s level yet.

 

And he’s not gay! So what the hell is he even thinking trying to pursue something like this, gaaahhhhh!!!

 

What would his agency say if they knew?

 

Hell Heck, what would his parents say?

 

And it’s not like he’s in any way unaware of how completely bat- crazy he’s being about this and it’s not like he hasn’t tried to stop…

 

But every time he goes online or turns on the telly or the radio or goes to the quick-mart or the chicken place down the street (which he shouldn’t really be eating at anyways considering he’s on a diet, but whatever), RyeoWook is always present somehow: his comeback mentioned in an article, his face on an advertisement, his song playing, a tagged Instagram update–

 

He’s everywhere! And SiWon doesn’t know how he didn’t notice before unless he just wasn’t paying any attention back then or if he’s just paying way too much attention now–

 

He really needs to get this under control before he completely ing fricking loses it.