010

Terminal Daydream

RyeoWook is a lot more affectionate when he’s drunk, as SiWon is half-horrified and half-thrilled to discover.

They’d travelled together in RyeoWook’s van after SiWon had dismissed his manager, who had agreed with a quick inquiry about where he was going and who he’d be with and when he expected to be picked up in the morning.

They’d gone back to RyeoWook’s place as planned and hadn’t been struck by any particular craving while perusing the take-away menus so SiWon had offered to cook something.

RyeoWook had laughingly agreed and made quips about SiWon trying to seduce him (which had again caused him to flush and again gone unnoticed) while SiWon whipped up an easy carbonara.

He made it extra showy and RyeoWook had, to SiWon’s great pleasure and hopeful expectation, complimented his skills and they’d eaten on the floor of the living room with a bottle of cheap wine and a taped rerun of ‘Hello, Counselor’ playing in the background.

Conversation and alcohol flowed easily and as the night went on RyeoWook became progressively less distant and less formal and ever more adorably intoxicated.

He gave his skinship and giggles freely and called SiWon ‘SiWonnie-Hyung’ instead of ‘Choi-ssi’ and lounged against him with his head on his shoulder and babbling about this and that and giraffes and idiots.

He also burst into tears and scolded the television during every concern.

SiWon found it all incredibly endearing and was also quite tipsy himself, so it’s really not strange at all that they end up snuggling in bed together, RyeoWook passed out and SiWon murmuring sentimental nonsense about how beautiful he is.

They don’t have or even kiss, but the morning after is still pretty damn awkward.

RyeoWook seems less embarrassed and not surprised in the slightest as this is a regular enough happenstance when he’s with friends, especially HeeChul and KyuHyun.

SiWon on the other hand, seems to be completely losing his .

He’s never slept in the same bed with another guy before and he’s not gay and everything about this is just so ridiculous and weird and he’s not even freaking out about this anywhere near as much he wants to be because it was kind of, a little, really, very nice waking up next to RyeoWook and if he’s not careful he could maybe get too used to this.

He’s not sure how he’s going to get though the rest of this project or what the hell heck he’s going to do when it ends.

Heaven help him.