011

Terminal Daydream

RyeoWook’s not terribly bothered about it, though he has a mild hangover and SiWon’s pacing is working his nerves.

But, he always sleeps better with company (ual or not) and an anxious SiWon isn’t half as harrowing as a still-drunk HeeChul. It’s also way more entertaining.

SiWon is already awake by the time RyeoWook starts to stir and the man goes so far as to clean the mess in the living room; wash, dry and put away the dishes; open the windows and curtains to air out the house and make tea, eggs and toast for breakfast.

Again, if RyeoWook were more awake, he might notice the way SiWon flushes as RyeoWook pads out to the kitchen, soft and sleep rumpled in a pair of sweats and a tee-shirt that he doesn’t remember changing into (SiWon walked in on him half- and nearly had a panic attack and rammed his shoulder into the doorframe while scrambling to leave the room (RyeoWook was as oblivious as ever.))

RyeoWook simply throws himself down onto a bar stool with a huff and a clipped ‘thanks’ as SiWon passes him water and advil. The older man proceeds to shuffle and hover and steal glances of RyeoWook as he nibbles on his breakfast.

“You should eat, too.” He says suddenly, startling SiWon and waiting until SiWon sits before continuing to speak.

“It’ll probably be another long day, today. When is your manager supposed to come?”

“Um, seven, so about a half-hour from now.” He answers, distracted by the sweep of RyeoWook’s lashes against his cheeks and the switch back to formal speech (and all the distance that implies.)

“Okay, well if you want you can use the shower when he gets here. He’ll probably bring you clothes, right?”

“Yeah. Thanks, uh, thank you.” RyeoWook finds SiWon’s stutter kind of endearing and finally smiles, painkillers kicking in and dulling his edges a bit.

“No problem. Thanks for cleaning up and cooking.” He grins before getting up to place his dishes in the sink, missing yet another of SiWon’s blushes.