012

Terminal Daydream

As predicted, the day's shoot goes on and on until very late night/early morning.

It's not that RyeoWook's never done this before, but he's mostly just been writing and travelling for the last two years--

In other words, he's been taking it easy.
And it's been nice, if a bit boring.

So, yeah, doing the sixth take of what was meant to be one of the easiest scene in the ENTIRE. ING. MV. Is maybe wearing on his nerves a little.

He's tired, cranky and way too goddamn sober for anyone's -- And definitely too sober for a SiWon/KyuHyun tag-team show.

After what feels like the millionth time of KyuHyun doing something behind his back and SiWon flipping out like he's having a seizure (i.e. ruining the take (again)), RyeoWook ing loses it.

"ENOUGH! CUT! I'm done! Kyu, I don't know what the you're doing to Choi-ssi or why you're even here in the first place-- But YOU'RE PISSING ME OFF! I am not doing this ing scene again! I'm done and I'm going home." He shrieks, voice cracking with tears and frustration. He turns and stomps away without a second glance or moment's hesitation.

No one even attempts to stop him--
They know better.

To the general public, he was just another pop singer or maybe some washed-out child star or the faceless voice behind that one drama ost. They knew nothing about him and when they looked at him, they thought: small, quiet, probably a push-over.

That was the public opinion anyways.

His friends, family, co-workers and even fans were well-aware of his temper.

Being a small, quiet, push-over wouldn't have made him one of HeeChul's closest and oldest friends; he needed to be capable of matching him edge for edge, same with Kyu.

He was feisty.

He didn't really cause any trouble, he mostly just screamed and whined and refused to cooperate. (He could also be incredibly sharp-tongued if you caught him in just the right mood, but that was actually pretty amusing.)

Basically, he was like a really y, tempermental boyfriend.

But, only sometimes.

Usually, he was just as sweet and gummy as you'd expect and, rather than detract from it, his contrasting personality actually adds to his charm.

It's a part of why his friends, family, coworkers and fans love him so much.

He could be the precious, doe-eyed Little Prince in one breath and the screachy, hurricane-force power vocal in the next.

He was dynamic.

He was resilient.

He was a dramaqueen.