Playing Hard To Get (Part 7 - Final)

WooGyu Drabble Collections

 

"Nam Woohyun! Open the door!" a voice yelled while knocking the front door. Woohyun who were lounging lazily in the living room turned his head.

"Just come in, Key! It's not locked!" he yelled at the door then turned his head back at the TV in front of him.

The door opened, revealing a petite young man with sharp jawline and high cheekbones. The man skipped toward the living room, when Woohyun just laid there in the sofa, watching TV and ignoring his guest.

"Hey!" the man greeted as he seated on the couch beside Woohyun who just grunted as an answer. The man rolled his eyes and smacked Woohyun's head playully, earning a glare from the said tree.

"So, how is it?" Key asked as he snatched the pillow from Woohyun and make himself comfortable on the couch.

"How what?"

"You with your beloved hamster, of course. Do you think I'll just ignore it? After you bugging me with your childish whine..."

"Tch..."

"Yah, Nam Woohyun!"

"I met him yesterday," said Woohyun as he sighed. He put his head on both his arms, a pout grazing his face.

"And then?" Key asked eagerly. Woohyun looked at his other best friend lazily, huffed then his back.

"He told me to sort my feeling..."

"It's good, isn't it? Then why are you so grouchy?"

"I just don't know..." Woohyun sighed. Key rolled his eyes as he again smacked the tree on the head.

"Yah! Stop hitting my head! It's hurt, you !" yelled Woohyun as he glared half heartedly.

"Tch, whatever, Namgrease."

"..."

"What do you feel when Sunggyu ignoring you this past two weeks?" Key asked. Woohyun contemplated for a moment, head tilted slightly.

"Angry. Hurt... and lonely..."

"Okay. Then what about when he sticking to you like a glue?"

"It's annoying!" Woohyun grunted. "But, it's better than when he ignored me. I felt happy. Annoyed, but complete?"

"Then, that's your answer, ain't it?"

"But..."

"What do you feel when you see Sunggyu close with other people, then?"

"That lazy hamster is unsocial. He always sticking to me, declaring his love." Woohyun answered flatly. Key smirked as he played with his phone.

"Are you sure? Because from what I heard, Sunggyu is so popular, you know, he get asked for a date often."

"Nah, that won't happen. He loves me."

"Really? What will you do if he moved on, then dated with the other?" Key asked, eyebrow arched and naughty smirk etched on his face.

"It won't happen! He is mine!" Woohyun yelled angrily. He throw the pillow at Key, hitting his face. Key smirked.

"Here," Key said as he passed his phone toward Woohyun. "Look it for yourself."

Woohyun bedgrudingly accepted the phone and looked. He gasped loudly, eyes wide as he sputtered angrily, "What the hell!!"

There on the phone was a picture of Sunggyu laughing and hugging a man. Key smirked when Woohyun angrily returned his phone and stomped out of the door.

"He is in the university cafetaria!" Key shouted at the disapearing back.

"Mission complete." he mumbled as he picked his phone up and typing,

 

To: Sunggyu hyung

Subject: Complete

Your beloved tree on your way!

Good luck! XDD

              - Key


 

Ping

Sunggyu reached at his phone when the incoming message tone was heard. He opened the message then smiled happily. The man who seated beside him nudged him lightly on the shoulder.

"What is it?" he asked curious, but Sunggyu just keep smiling while slowly revealing his teeth. He squirmed on the seat giddily. "Ey, you will split your face, grinning like that."

"I'm so happy, hyung!"

"Because?"

"My beloved tree finally sorted out his feeling." Sunggyu said still grinning widely. The man nodded then smilled while patting his head,

"Good for you. I'm happy too."

Sunggyu laughed then hug the man happilly, unaware of the eyes that glaring menacingly at them.


 

Woohyun gritted his teeth and clenched his fists in anger at the display showed not far away in front of him. His eyes widen when he saw how Sunggyu hugged the man.

"That hamster! Just you wait! I'll cut your !" he grunted angrily then stomped toward both man.

 

*

 

SMACK

"Ouch! What the- Woohyun!?" Sunggyu shouted suprissed, hands clutching at his aching head. Woohyun glared at the elder then pulled him away from the bewildered man beside him.

"You cheating bastard!" he hissed at Sunggyu.

"Huh? Woohyun-ah, what's wrong?" Sunggyu asked; confused. He winced slightly when Woohyun blunt nails dug on his flesh.

"Shut up you bad husband! How dare you cheating from your wife after you said that you loves me!"

"Huh?" Sunggyu looked at Woohyun; puzzled. "Husband? Wife? Since when? And cheating? Me?"

Woohyun suddenly turned at the man who were staring at them, confused. He glared, hand pointed at the man,

"You! Stay away from my husband! He is mine alone!" he yelled. The man just nodded dumbfoundedly. Satisfied with the man answer he turned around then dragging Sunggyu away.

"What?! Woohyun-ah, wait, I-"

"Shut up, you small eyed hamster!"

"But I..." Sunggyu trailled off when Woohyun turned his head to glare at him. He zipped his mouth shut when the menacing eyes narrowed. "Damn it! The bunny were mad! I'm dead..."


 

When they reached the quiet park not far away from the cafetaria, Woohyun stopped abruptly. He turned around and began punching Sunggyu chest; making him stood there with eyes wide and mouth agape. Slowly Sunggyu lift his hand toward the younger face,

"Hyunnie, don't cry..." Sunggyu whispered as he thumbed the tears away, ignoring the repeated hit on his chest.

"You are such a jerk husband. Completely ignoring me for two ing weeks, then blatantly cheating after declaring your love. What do you think I am?" The younger hissed with cracked voice. Sunggyu shook his head.

"Hyunnie, love, I'm not cheating."

"Then what is that? You hugging him!" the younger yelled, voice hoarse. Sunggyu sighed as he pulled Woohyun into his embrace and tighten his hug.

"Namu, Jinhyuk hyung is just a friend of mine. I'm not cheating on you, promise." Sunggyu said softly. He lift the younger's chin up then kissed him gently on the lips. Woohyun sighed softly then with renewed vigor kissed the elder back. Sunggyu moaned, he was a bit suprissed when Woohyun kissed him back. "Thanks God, I'm in heaven!" he cheered internally.

"You are mine alone!" Woohyun growled lowly into the elder neck as he nuzzled him. Sunggyu tightened his embrace as he kissed Woohyun's temples lovingly,

"Yes, I'm yours. Only yours, love..."

"Good."

"But, Hyunnie-ah, since when we married and became husband and wife? It's not like I'm oppossed to it, though... I'm so happy to be your husband and have you as my wife, but I'm confused. Do I forgot my own wedding day?" The elder asked as he caressed the younger head. Woohyun stiffened and coughed lightly as he pulled away from the hamster embrace; face red.

"..."

"Huh? What?" The elder asked again as he titled his head toward the younger. "I can't hear what you saying, love..."

"Shut up you stupid hamster!" said the younger as he grabbed and pulled Sunggyu's collar then kissed him on the lips. Stuned, Sunggyu just stood still, eyes wide open. Woohyun pulled away, punched Sunggyu chest once then ran away toward the park's exit.

"What the- Nam Woohyun! Wait!" Sunggyu shouted as he quickly run to catch the naughty tree.

 

- End -


 

Fiuh! *wipe the sweat off*

Finally, this baby are finished. Thank you for subscribing and take your time to comment here.

Your comment really boost my mood up.

And happy 6th anniversaries Infinite!

See you on the next story.