Playing Hard To Get (Part 4)

WooGyu Drabble Collections

Sunggyu rubbed his face then sighed. He then turned to look at the all in black, Myungsoo. He stared and stared then let out a sigh while rubbing his face. And repeated it all over again.

"Yah! Sunggyu hyung!" shouted Sungyeol irritated with the elder act. While Myungsoo was being Myungsoo, stared at the elder with fascinated look on his face and Dongwoo, for the first time just sat there quietly. And the small eyed hamster, rolled his eyes.

"Oh, the apocalipse!" he thought sarcastically.

"So, what should I tell that 'tree', then, hyung?" Myungsoo added, breaking the silent. And Sunggyu sighed, again.

"Why in the world would you send those short tempered brats to him? My poor Woohyunnie... Hyung is sorry..." Sunggyu muttered lowly under his breath. And Myungsoo just grinned while Sungyeol clapped his hands loudly. The eldest stared at the tall owl then rolled his eyes, clearly annoyed. Then he decided to just sat in silent, while ignoring Myungsoo, Sungyeol and Dongwoo who still uncharacteristically quiet.

"..."

"I'm hungry. Hyung, make me coffee!" Sungyeol said out of nowhere. Well, what do you expect? It's Lee Sungyeol being himself. He nudged Dongwoo who sat silently in front of him with his foot. And when the second elder didn't react, he nudged him harder.

"Yah, Dongwoo hyung!! Coffee!" he added. Sunggyu turned his head, stared at Sungyeol then at Dongwoo, sighed, and then turned his head toward the window. He decided to once again ignoring them for the time being.

Sungyeol nudged Dongwoo again for the third time, but the dino look alike just sat still, didn't even budge even an inch nor he flinch. Curious, Sungyeol moved closer toward the edge of his seat, body leaned forward. He looked at Dongwoo from head to toe then decided to just stare at his face. He squinted his large eyes and then gasped loudly.

"Tch! What is it, Yeollie?!" Asked Myungsoo, annoyed that the owl can't stay still yet.

"He is asleep!!" Sungyeol shouted, finger pointed at Dongwoo.

"What?!" Myungsoo and Sunggyu said at the same time. Both turned their head toward Dongwoo, studying him carefully. And after a minute of carefull look, their mouth hung agape. Yes. Dongwoo was asleep, with eyes open. The droll on the side of his mouth giving away of his sleeping state.

"Damn! And when I thought that it was amazing to see him sat still and be quiet like this..." Sunggyu muttered. While Myungsoo shook his head, amused.

"He is great!" he said while laughed.

"My coffee..." Sungyeol sulked.

"Just go make it your self, Yeol." said Myungsoo. The tall man sighed and grunted bedgrudingly. He stood up then dragged himself toward the kitchen while muttering something. The two who left awake just shook their head.

"So, Sunggyu hyung, what should I do?" Myungsoo asked once again.

"Why you did that, Myung?" the elder finally asked as he frowned.

"Well... because I know he did something to you."

"Yes, he did. But you shouldn't send the brats to him. Aish! Now you ruined my plan..." Sunggyu grunted angrily. Myungsoo raised his eyebrow.

"What plan?"


 

Meanwhile...

"Argh! Stop!Hoya!!"

"Seriously, Hoya! Stop!"

"Ouch! It hurt! Ouch! Yah!!"

"Ouch! Lee Howon! Seriously! My back!!" Woohyun screamed loudly as he tried to wriggle away from Hoya who sat on his back and bend his feet upward, causing an ache spread on Woohyun back. But the tanned man didn't budge. He pulled Woohyun's feet higher while Sungjong looked at them from his seat on the sofa; eyes glared sharply.

"Ah! My back! My precious back! Lee Howon! I beg you! Ouch!!"

"Okay, you can let him go, Hoya hyung. Don't want to hurt his precious tree that bad anyway." Sungjong said calmly. Hoya stopped and moved away. Woohyun groaned in relief, he lay still on the ground with a dull ache still on his back; eyes teary.

"Damn! Those barbarian kids! Just you watch! When my Gyugyu's back, I'll sold you two to him!" he thought as he chuckled evilly; mind already imagining the defeat of two evils brats.

"You want to be punished again, huh, grease ball?" Hoya asked; eyebrow raised. Woohyun stopped abruptly then shook his head wildly. Almost made himself dizzy.

"Nononono! Please No! No more!" he shouted as he rolled away from the two called evil brats. "Gyu! Save me!" he wailed inwardly.

 

-To be continued- (edited on 26th April 2016 11:18 AM)