Playing Hard To Get (Part 3)

WooGyu Drabble Collections

A knock on his front door was heard when Woohyun just stepped out of the shower. He turned toward the clock hanging on his wall and frowned when it's showed 7 O'clock in the morning.

'Who in the world  coming at early morning like this?'

The persistent knock never ceased, instead it's getting louder and louder as he changed into jeans and t-shirt and strode toward the front door with a towel drapped over his head.

"Coming!" he shouted when the knock turned into a banging. He hastened his steps and opened the door.

"Ah, Hoya-ah, Sungjong-ah, why are you here?" he asked when he saw two persons who rarely come to his place stood at his doorstep with unreadable expressions. The two went inside without answering Woohyun who just sighed, getting used to they antics. He went into the living room where those two already sat on the sofa, both pairs of eyes was staring at Woohyun sharply. Honestly, those stares made him nervous. Those two was known for their bad temper when provoked, and even those two are younger than him, Woohyun still felt threatened.

"Good morning to you too," Woohyun said sarcasticly as he seated on the sofa in front of the two. Not bothering to even offer them a drink. The two just stayed silent; eyes never moved from Woohyun. Woohyun internally sighed and faced the youngers properly.

"So, what is it that bring you two here?" he asked.

"What did you do to Sunggyu-hyung?" Hoya asked in menacing tone. Woohyun froze then flinched slightly when the elder name was said. And his flinch didn't went unnoticed by Sungjong's sharp eyes.

"I..."

"Just spill out the truth and don't ever try to lie to us." Sungjong said coldly, cutting off his words.

"..."


Meanwhile, at the same time in different place,

"Sunggyu-hyung..."

"Yes, Dongwoo-ah?"

"Woohyun came to me yesterday, asking about you."

"..."

"Is something wrong with you two?" he asked when the elder didn't react. He observed Sunggyu carefully from head to toe and then stared at his face. Since a week and a half ago, the elder stayed at his place. He was curious but never voiced it until Woohyun came to him yesterday asking for Sunggyu where about. And judging from Woohyun who was blatantly lying, he knew that something was up with those two.

"..."

"Okay then, if you don't want to tell me. But I hope everything will be alright with you two." he said when Sunggyu obviously reluctant to answer him. And the elder smiled gratefully at him.

Dongwoo was attempting to make a new topic of conversation with Sunggyu when a knock was heard and then the door was opened from the outside, revealing two guys; one was slightly taller than the other. The taller of the two new comer with owlish eyes smiled his gummy smile at the elders, while the one with black clothes just nodded slightly; a dimple adorning his handsome face.

"Sungyoel-ah, Myungsoo-ah," Dongwoo face brightened and he happily greeted the newcomer. He waved his hand wildly, motioning those two to step closer and to seat on the sofa in front of him.

"Hey, hyung." Myungsoo greeted back. He then looked at Sunggyu, smiling.

"I was asked by a certain tree to help him search for a certain hamster pet of his who went missing." said Myungsoo. Sunggyu sighed softly.

"And I have sent Hoya and Sungjong to him while this owl collect the needed data from you." he added while pointing at Sungyeol who blinked rapidly.

"What?" Sunggyu asked, suprised. His small eyes widen slightly.


To be continue (edited on 12 April 2016 8:54 PM)