Playing Hard To Get (Part 5)

WooGyu Drabble Collections

 

"Yes?"

"Ah, Key, It's me..." he muttered.

"Ah, Sunggyu hyung?"

"I want to talk about something with you."

"Okay... I'll meet you there."


 

"Ugh! Damn, that Kim Myungsoo bastard! How dare he sent me those satan spawns?!" Woohyun grumbled in annoyance as he paced back and forth in his living room. Hoya and Sungjong, the satan spawns as he called them, just left not long ago with a warning notice for him to fix the matter immediately and to stop being a dumb bastard which Woohyun can not even comprehend.

"I'm not dumb! This all are that hamster's fault!" he shouted and stomped his feet, aggravated. Huffing, he then dragged him self toward the kitchen and sat himself on the dining chair, face slumped on the table; a dull ache still throbbed on his back.

"Gyu, please come back soon," he whispered softly as he felt his eyes sting with unshed tears. He inhaled deeply, once, twice, then exhaled loudly with a sob pass through his lips unnoticed. He stared at his left hand, confused when he saw it trembled slightly, and slowly reached his face. It's wet when he touched it. He shuddered as he realized that he was crying. And he curled him self into a ball, head burried between his knees as sob after sob wrecked his body.
"Gyu, I miss you..."


 

Sunggyu suddenly clutched his chest and winced; feeling the stinging pain on his chest and felt suffocated. It's felt like someone squeezing it hard and it was unbearably hurt that he crouched then kneelled down, right hand still clutching his chest. He heaved, breath staggered, as sweat rolled down from his temple, suddenly wetting his face. He felt like crying so he closed his eyes tightly, and as he still crouched there, the face of a crying Woohyun flashed behind his eyelids.

"Woohyunnie..." he whispered between his pant. He lift his head and turned it around warilly, eyes scanning the empty hallway of his campus building. He gasped loudly; hands gripped tightly as he felt the tears slowly rolled down. And suddenly the pain was gone. He heaved as he carefully leaned into the wall; sweats and tears still trickled down his face.

"Woohyun-ah, please be safe..."


 

"Myungsoo-ah," Dongwoo called from his spot on the sofa, hand patted at the empty space beside him. Myungsoo turned his head away from the camera he held, gazing curiously toward the elder.

"Yes, hyung?"

"Let's setting up so those two could meet." he said, when the younger seated him self on the sofa; body leaning on the elder's shoulder. Myungsoo hummed softly as he tilted his head while playing with the string on his clothes.

"I think it's time they meet and settled the matter." He added with a soft sigh. "To be honest, seeing them like that brought an ache on my heart."

"I know, hyung," Myungsoo murmured softly. "Let's help them..."

"Hm..."

 

To be continued

Edited : 11 May 2016 10:36