Playing Hard To Get (Part 6)

WooGyu Drabble Collections

 

"Come on, hyung!" Dongwoo urged.

"Yah, Jang Dongwoo, stop pulling my hand!" Sunggyu shouted as he tried to pull his poor left arm which had been dragged by the over excited Dongwoo. But the hyperactive dino never listened and continue to drag him away.

"Come on, Sunggyu hyung! Let's go!" he pulled again when the lazy hamster grabbed the pillar of the hallway with all his might to stop him.

"Aish, Dongwoo-ah, stop pulling my hand! It's hurt!" Sunggyu shouted as he desperately clutched the pillar and pulling his hand at the same time. Dongwoo sighed loudly, he stopped, released his hand, and then turned toward the elder with a gigantic pout adorned his face.

"Sunggyu hyung..." the dino whined and stomped his foot; bottom lips quivered as his eyes turned glassy. Sunggyu's eyes widened.

"Oh, !" Sunggyu muttered under his breath. Reluctantly he released his clutch on the pillar and stepped slowly toward the pouting dino. He hasten his pace when Dongwoo opened his mouth.

"No, no, no! Dongwoo-ah, no, please, look at me, hyung will go with you" Sunggyu said franctically when the dino start to trembled. Dongwoo stared at the elder still with glassy eyes, he tilted his head, and when Sunggyu sighed in relief, he scrunched his face again, mouth open as he inhaled; ready to let the big wail.

"No! Dongwoo-ya, my baby dino, please don't cry! Hyung will go with you, hyung promise! So please!" Sunggyu pleaded as he grabbed the dino hand in panic. "Damnit! Where is Hoya when I need him!"

"Promise?" the dino asked as he tilted his head. Sunggyu nodded fervently. "Anything to stop this dino from crying" he thought, defeated.

"Yes!" Dongwoo yelled happily. He grabbed Sunggyu hand and continue dragged him away. Sunggyu sighed heavily as he surrendered his fate on the hyperactive dino's hands. "Dear God, please spare me this madness!" he moaned internally.


 

"Move your , grease ball!" Sungyeol yelled as he kicked Woohyun's , with quiet Myungsoo tagging along behind him. Woohyun rolled his eyes then sighed in annoyance, still walking with body leaned fully toward Sungyeol's hand who were pushing him.

"Yeol, don't damage him too much or his hamster will bite you," Myungsoo said lazily. Sungyeol turned, stared, then nodded his head as he turned back, foot raised. "Move, Namgrease!" he commanded as once again his long feet landed on Woohyun's behind.

"Where will we go, Myung?" Woohyun asked as he blatantly ignored the kick on his . Myungsoo just quirked his eyebrow then shrugged. Once again Nam Woohyun rolled his eyes.

"Fine! Be that way!" he grumbled furiously. "And Lee Sungyoel, stop kicking my beautiful right now!"

"Psh! Beautiful my ..." Sungyeol muttered as he rolled his eyes then kicked his once again. Myungsoo snickered.

"It's hundred times better than your flat anyway," Woohyun countered, heavy pout on his face.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever... Just move!"


 

"Dongwoo-ah,"

"Yes, hyung?"

"Where are you taking me?" Sunggyu asked as he frowned. He cranned his head around, scanning. Dongwoo just hummed lightly as he still bounced happily, dragging Sunggyu.

"Dongwoo-ah," Sunggyu called once again.

"Yes, hyung?"

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere," answered Dongwoo with a chuckle. Sunggyu stared at the back of Dongwoo's head, stared and stared for a minute until he let out a deep sigh. "This is insane... Damn you, hyperactive dino..." cursed Sunggyu in his head.

"Sunggyu hyung..."

"Yeah?" he answered lazily.

"Are you going to make up?" Dongwoo asked, head still looked forward.

"I don't know yet," he muttered softly. Dongwoo hummed while nodding his head in understanding; dragging Sunggyu queitly after that.

"But you still love him, right?" Dongwoo said suddenly.

"Yes." Sunggyu answered softly. He turned his head away, letting the younger tugging him away as he pondered. "As if I can hate him..."


 

BANG!

"Yah! Lee Sungyeol! Open this damn door right now!!" Woohyun yelled furiously, hands franctically pulling the doorknob. Panic start to creep when he glanced at the dark room he was locked out.

"Sungyeol-ah! Myungsoo! Open the door!!" he begged, still trying to get the door open. He can felt that his eyes slowly getting blurry with tears. He was affraid.

"Yeol, Myung, open the door~ !!" he begged again; voice slightly cracked at the end.

"Woohyun-ah?" a voice called from behind. Woohyun stopped then turned, but only darkness that came. He inched closer toward the door as he breathed heavily; on edge.

"Hyunnie, is that you?" the voice asked again as the sound of footsteps getting closer. Woohyun flattened his back on the door, scared. And when the tears started to roll out from his eyes, a spot of light appeared highlighting Sunggyu's face.

"Sunggyu hyung?"

"Yes." the man answered softly, still keeping the light reflected at his face. Woohyun sighed in relief, his body sliding down until he was crouched on the floor, heaving lightly.

"You okay?" Sunggyu asked as he carefully stepped closer toward the younger. Woohyun just nodded and hummed. He then burried his head between his knees.

"That's good then..." Sunggyu muttered as he stopped right in front of Woohyun. He looked at the man's burrowed head then sighed softly. "Okay, I'll call Dongwoo to let you out from here."

"..."

"Where..."

"Huh?" Sunggyu asked. "What did you say?"

"Where were you?" Woohyun said louder, head still burried. Sunggyu stilled for a moment then let out a sigh. He turned his head away, staring at the corner of the room.

"..."

"I'm asking you, hyung." Woohyun said as he looked up at the man in front of him, eyes pierced sharply. Sunggyu scratched the back of his head.

"Nowhere."

"Bull !" Woohyun spat; eyes glaring at the older. Sunggyu sighed but said nothing at the younger outburst. "You are avoiding me, even now..."

"..."

"Why are you avoiding me?" he asked again.

"..."

"Kim Sunggyu, give me my answer!" Woohyun demanded. Sunggyu sighed and then crouched as he gazing at the younger face; noting that tears still gathered at the younger eyes, making it glassy.

"Woohyun-ah, did you forget something?" Sunggyu uttered softly. Woohyun glared.

"No." the younger answered when he saw how the elder eyeing him; sad eyes, and Woohyun hated it.

"Well..." Sunggyu trailed off. "You told me to leave you alone."

"But it was because you're annoying, hyung!" he whined at the elder who just sighed, ignoring it.

"Okay, I did. But you can't just avoid me like that, you lazy hamster!" he shouted. Sunggyu shook his head as he let out a deep breath and seated himself on the floor.

"Woohyunnie..." he muttered softly, hand reached the younger hands and gripped it. "I'm sorry I make you worried, but.."

"But what?! Two weeks! It's two weeks!" yelled the younger; hitting the elder with his little punch repeatedly. Sunggyu let out another sigh and left the younger be.

"Hyunnie, my lovely bunny,"

"You ignoring me completely, hyung. And it hurts..." Woohyun said, his voice cracked. His body trembled lightly as he let out a sob. Sunggyu pulled the younger into a hug and slowly patting his back.

"Hyunnie, I'm sorry. I shouldn't avoiding you, but..."

"But what?"

"Hyun, you know my feeling..."

"What about it?" the younger asked, head tilted slightly. Sunggyu smiled as he tightened his hug then letting go.

"You told me I should stop. You said you don't want to see my face."

"But I didn't mean it like that, Sunggyu hyung!" whinned Woohyun as he burried his face on Sunggyu's chest, hands circling the elder waist. "And it's because you always following me everywhere and even glowering at my friends!"

"Hyun, I love you and you know it."

"I knew and I said I want to try it!"

"Then you know what's mean." Sunggyu said tiredly. "You need to sort your feeling out."

"..."

"Woohyunnie, please..."

"Okay... I'll try to sort it. But promise me that you won't avoid me!"

"Okay, I promise." Sunggyu said, smilling.

"Don't you dare ignoring me ever again or I'll cut your !" Woohyun threatened. Sunggyu nodded as he kissed the younger forehead.

"I promise."

 

To be continue