Playing Hard To Get (Part 2)

WooGyu Drabble Collections

A week and a half after his outburst, Woohyun haven't seen nor heard anything from Sunggyu. His phone which always almost full with the messages from him, now empty. Woohyun sighed loudly as he stared at his silent phone. He rolled to the side on his bed, eyes traveled toward his desk. A photo frame of him and Sunggyu on a campus event was there. He looked again at the phone on his hand and second later he throw the phone away, not even caring where it landed or if the phone break.

"Damn, that hamster!" he muttered in annoyance. He turned and buried his face onto his pillow then screamed; hands and foot flailed wildly. Oh, how he wish that old hamster was in front of him so he can squish and pinch him so hard.


 

"Hey, Dongwoo." he greeted the man in front of him who look like a dinosaur before he took a seat beside the man. The man he greeted looked up then smiled. Dongwoo is younger than Sunggyu by a year, and he technically are older than Woohyun by a year. But Jang Dongwoo never bothered to tell or correcting Woohyun when he just called the older by the name.

"Hey there, Woohyun-ah!"

"Did you see Sunggyu lately?" he asked. The dino look alike tilted his head and after a brief silent he shook his head, negative.

"No. Why? Aren't he always with you? Following you everywhere like a pu-no, a hamster... in heat..." he answered with a chuckle.

Hearing the answer from Dongwoo, Woohyun sighed loudly; mouth pouting heavily. He stomped his foot angrily, even going as far as pulled his own hair. Dongwoo stared at the man in front of him; amused.

"Heh... that stupid hamster is so going to get it..." Woohyun muttered angrily.

"Did someting happen?" Dongwoo asked. The younger stayed silent for a few moment and shook his head.

"No. Nope. Nothing happened." he answered smilling.

"Are you sure?" The dino asked. Woohyun nodded with a smile.

"Okay, I think I need to get going now. Thanks, Dongwoo!"

"Yeah, no problem."


 

"Pick the phone, damn it!" he muttered harshly while stomping his foot. Lately he have been stomping his foot just like an angry rabbit. Well, he was mad at that fluffy hamster who went missing. He searched the campus ground, but that small eyed hamster was nowhere to be found.

"That Kim freaking Sunggyu! Ugh!!" Woohyun yelled angrily when his phone once again for the tenth times went through the voice mail service. He turned and throw his phone away, not caring where it landed and then jumped on the bed and screamed loudly.

"You, stupid hamster! Just you wait!!"

**

"Hello?"

"Kim Myungsoo."

"Ah, Woohyun-hyung, what's up?"

"I need your help to find a certain hamster."

"That hamster? Did you lost your pet?"

"Yah, you brat!"

"Hahahaha, sorry hyung, it's just so rare for that hamster to be away from you. He practically attached to your hips."

"Well..."

"You did something, don't you?"

"Maybe."

"You did."

"Aish! Just help me search him!"

"..."

"Yah, Kim Myungsoo!"

"Geez, hold your horses, hyung. Okay, I'll help. I will call Sungyeol too then."

"Okay. Tell me asap when you found him."

"Okay, hyung."

**

*To be continued*

Note:

Hey there,

Thank you for taking time to read this story of mine and went as far as subscribing this too. I'm so elated.

I planned this to be just a drabble or maybe a two shots, but well, seems this one will be more than that. Due to my hectic work schedule, I barely have time to write anymore, so I'm sorry, this will be a slow update.

Thank you.