Playing Hard To Get (Part 1)

WooGyu Drabble Collections

"Woohyun-ah, I love you."

"Let's just stay like this, Sunggyu-hyung."

"..."

"Gyu-hyung?"

"...Okay..."

**

"Gyu-hyung!"

"What is it, Woohyun-ah?"

"What you said yesterday..." the younger one trailed off. Sunggyu inhaled deeply then smiled at the younger. A smile that never reached his eyes. But the younger overlooked that and stared at the older excitedly.

"Yes, Hyun-ah?"

"Are you serious?" he asked again. Sunggyu nodded. And a wide smile plastered on Woohyun face. He grabbed the elder hands.

"Let's try it."

"What?"

"Let's try it, hyung!" Woohyun said as he laughed happily. Sunggyu stared at the younger.

"Are you serious, Woohyun-ah?"

"Yup! Let's try to date!" Woohyun said as he pulled Sunggyu's hand and then walked toward the coffe shop.

 


 

"Woohyun-ah, let's go eat together at that new caffe!" Sunggyu said while smiling toward the younger man. He pulled Woohyun's hand forward happily.

"Hyung."

"Hm?"

"Can you let go of my hand?" The younger asked. Sunggyu turned toward the younger, eyebrows furrowed. He tilted his head, asking him silently. But the younger just stood still with frown etched on his face.

"Why?"

"I'm tired with you. I'm tired with this. I'm tired with your childish act."

"..."

"You always followed me everywhere. What's wrong with you, hyung?"

"I'm sorry." Sunggyu said as he slowly lessened his grip on the younger hand. The younger stared at the older face blankly.

"I know you like me but you can't act spoiled like this!"

"Woohyun-ah..."

"You are suffocating me hyung. I'm tired with all of this."

"Woohyun-ah, I'm sorry. I just..."

"Let's stop this. I don't want to see you anymore." Woohyun said with finality. He pulled his hand away harshly, missed the hurt that showed on the older face.

Sunggyu opened his mouth, trying to say something but then stopped. He stared at the younger and upon seeing the look on Woohyun's face, he bitted his lips and exhaled softly. He hung his head low, when he felt his eyes started to sting. With blank face he looked at the younger, not really seeing anything. And with cracked voice,

"Okay. I'm sorry. I won't bother you anymore." the older said as he stepped back slowly then turned away, leaving the irritated Woohyun alone.

To be continued (edited on 31st March 2016)