Next day

I hate you for being so annoying, but I love it.

I open my eyes, vision a little blurry. where am i? I try to move, but something is holding me under the blanket ... what is it ... then I realize that are supported arms and a head in the crook of my neck. this is Henry! oh my God ... what the hell did I do? oh, wait! is the antidote worked? will he wake up?

" Henry?"  I call softly shaking his arm. "uhmmm..."  He lets out a groan moving your body.

"Oh, thank God you woke!" I let out a relieved sigh that I did not know I was holding. " Are you okay, oppa?"

" I miss that 'oppa' " He smiles to me. " Well, you're okay. Now, let me go"

" Did we sleep together?" My cheeks are starting to get hot. I said nothing when he opens a annoying smile looking at me in a strange way.

" AAAARGH! YOU HELD ME, STUPID!" I scream but i think this isn't working well.

" But you're Amber! You could get rid of me easily!" He breaks the hug and gets over me suddenly staring at me with his stupid smile. ( He is so close..)

" I was sleepy! You didn't let me sleep before!" I answer your comment and I throw it to the other side of the bed.

" My comment on 'happy together' was not wrong. We slept together" His laughs his laughter the were so high that he covered against the pillow.

" I see you at the breakfast table" I sing up out of bed. I need to pretend I did not hear that. And he pulls my arm and not let me go again.

" Oh my God Henry! What do you want with me?"

" With you? Do you really want to know?" Then he spent several insane things in my head. Why do I have an insane mind? Henry fault!.

" Eew! no! let me Henry!" 

" Okay, I'll let you if you see oppa again"

" Are you trying make me do a aegyo type? Stop being annoying!"

" Pleaseeeee" He begs. Wow! How much I hate this guy. 

" ....Hmmm....Oppa let me go!" I ask a cute way ( Will kill me right now. someone has a knife?)

" Aaaanwww so cute! Okay okay i let you go, because, I need to take a shower and you being here is not appropriate ... unless you want to, of course!"

" Henry bye!  I'll spank you later! you ing ert" I say and walk into the kitchen of his home. This place is huge and very chic. Enough to be even stranger and displaced, but here's a bunch of white roses, giving a very smooth and peaceful freshness to the site. I continue my walk to the kitchen (it's 7 doors down) they have many guest rooms, games room, music studio, bathrooms and family pictures on the walls of the house. I can not stand the silence and the echo that lives here, I start to sing little songs at a low volume and turn with my eyes closed. I confess, I'm a big kid haha! but this is so cool that I can not control myself. Are times when I forget the critica if I am a girl or a boy and I'm just alone, amber. sometimes I need to give a rest to my mind and especially for my soul, henry reminds me every day that it is impossible to please everyone, but be who you really are, move crowds. then there will always be those who want to bring you down and those who will lift you up in any circumstances ... just knowing who to trust ...that's why I love like my best friend.

Without meaning to, I stopped in front of an old wooden door with a different lock. I'm the kind of person who would be the investigative character in a movie but at this point I do not know if I'm allowed to do that. My mind works like this: open or not open? turning or not turning the doorknob? when suddenly, I hear a deep voice coming from my back.

" Beautiful voice, Am!" I turn around slowly to face me with the papa Lau loooking at me opening a smile. 

" papa Lau! I'm so sorry i shouldn't-..."

" Stop blaming yourself dear! I know you're excited" My cheeks are tired being so hot often. " Then, whitney tell me you made Henry wake up. is that true? 'Cause i was starting being worried about my son." He draws up a conversation, putting a hand on my shoulder and distancing myself from the strange door. Is he hiding something there?

" Uhmm...no really, he was just passed out. by the way, Henry is woke now. he is taking a shower so-..."

" How do you know that?" He asks me folding his arms and frowning. Okay, my cheeks will explode right now! help me!

" Uhhhmmm...i-i just-...." He laughs " i'm kidding Amber, you need relax! let's go to the kitchen, mama and Whitney are there waiting us" 

i'm trying relax...really, i'm trying...

Getting there, meeting Whitney smiling and mama lau drinking a cup of coffee with skim milk.

" Oh, good morning again, Amber! do you like your guest room?" How I say, ' I do not know. I slept in the same room as your son' ? I'ts sounds so weird... 

" She loved it, mom!" Henry responds sitting in a chair next to mine. he smiles at me as I frowned a little confused forehead.

" Humm... yeah! super warm and ...cozy" I can see the corner of my eye henry trying to hide a smile while eating. I remember, I just fell asleep ... nothing happened, right?

" Honey, how are you today? You seem very well!" mama worried, asks Henry. " yeah, mom! thanks!" he answers smiling. (really? sweet guy? Henry?)

" Whitney, me and Amber let's take a ride into town. you would like to come?" Wait, really?

" Really? of course! if Amber is according..." Everyone look at me " Hun? of course, little sis" She gives me a big smile.

" Okay, let's go!" Henry stand up and reaches out to pull me. "Uhmm...now? okay! just a minute. I need to make a call" I ask leave the table and go to the hall wait Krystal meet my phone call.

" Hello? oh! hey Krys! Are you okay there? I was worried about you...yeah, yeah he's woke. I need to go now but did you stop with that? ...okay, okay i will talk with you later. bye bye" I finalize the call. 

" What happened with Krystal?" Henry asks me confuse. " You will not believe...she began using drugs" He gaped, does not understand the situation.

" The cause? Bad relationship. That was so weird! I went to her house because she left the practice, and then when I got there ..."

"What happened?" He asks naively. " Uhmm...she was...trying to have with me" His eyes widen and he is awestruck.

" WHAT???? OH MY GOD AMBER, DOES SHE LIKE YOU?"  I cover his mouth quickly. " No, stupid! I told you she is using drugs."

" Okay, it's sooooo weird! ...don't you like-..."

" No idiot! i'm not a boy and i'm not lesbian too!" He sigh of relief.

" I didn't say you're a boy. I don't like boys" He goes in front grabbing the car keys while I stopped trying to understand what he meant by that. WAIT A MINUTE, WHAT DID HE MEAN BY ...HUN?

We got in the car. Henry on the steering wheel, me in the front seat and Whitney back seat. I still look at him confused about what he said before, he finally realizes but it only takes a strand of my hair asking: "What?" and begins to drive to a nearby park.

" Am, look this!" He calls. A gate with two sources on each side, full of fish, is the gate of a huge garden full of red roses and butterflies. It is only missing appear fairies now and I'm definitely harboring me here. I so amazed, I do not see a rose in front of me, trapped in a silent hand.

" This one is for you" my cheeks are blushing again because ....aaaanw a rose! i'm tomboy but i still like roses. (stop! i know you're smiling about it)

" Henry, is this allowed?" smiling, he answers " For you, yes!" I picked up the rose, a little embarrassed looking at down "Thank you, snoopy!"

" Is my llama blushing?" I wonder me and I turn back, pretending to be looking at something." What? no!" I expect him to say something but he just takes my hand and leads me further from the garden while whitney not to take pictures of butterflies. there is a juggler in the garden! and it is mounted on those bikes of a wheel. Suddenly a woman comes down to a tissue and dance on roses. is a circus? It's so cool! others come and present their art in some way. but wait, not clowns ah! I do not want to admit it but I'm afraid of clowns since I was 5 years old when I want to watch without a serial killer clown dress. you would not want to see what I saw.

" Clowns!" I hide behind Henry, afraid. " Am, keep calm! they will not hurt you" I roll my eyes.

" I believe, I just wanted my mind also believe" he laughs and hugs me. " Calm, i'm here with you! okay?" he held me fondly, it's like a pillow that you do not want to loosen ever. 

" Okay, oppa....hunnn.... let's buy any ice cream? I think whitney like that" I point to where she is, staring at the ice cream a little child. Henry turns to look and starts laughing. 

" Yes! or someone go to steal a child." 

In addition to the ice cream, we were at the amusement park, a museum, eat burgers, even in a zoo. did not know to take care of a patient could be so fun. at the end of the day, whitney still enthusiastic about your photos, we went to a lake near the main square. the horizon formed colored animals with clouds and lights. so beautiful to see, such a peace dwells here.

" I used to come here when I was younger. I liked to throw rocks to see what distance would reach." he starts.

" Well...some fish should be very angry with you" we laughs and lay on the grass. 

" Good times!"

" Yeah good times"

Then he begins to attack me with tickling. " Henry stop, stop!" I scream laughing so much while he's ignoring me and continue. I defend myself by returning the tickling that he does not support. roll from one side to the other. Already out of breath, he holds my hand while your body gets on top of me. My body trembles and my heart feels like it will jump out of my chest. Our eyes meet, but are diverted to the lips that will be closer and closer, and finally are coming together perfectly. Our eyes close and butterflies do not stop out of my stomach, it is sweet and soft, warm and fleshy.

" Hey guys! I took many photos! ya wanna see?" Whitney coming, asks. so that it is taking all his attention to the camera and we distance ourselves quickly.

" O-of course honey!" Henry asnwers.

" Yeah, and.... We need to go now!" 

We looked at each other strangely for the last time and we left.

 


HELLOOOO!  im so sorry everyone for updating so late. im so busy these days with my exams then...i'm so sorry lol. i hope you guys enjoy this chapter and ideas are welcome <3 saranghae

bina~~