I'll miss you

I hate you for being so annoying, but I love it.

I woke up and i just went to a good bath. I don't know I feel psychologically tired... yes, I spent all night thinking about Henry.

I'm such an idiot! It is Henry! What is wrong with me? It is only five months . We're just best friends your stupid.you have a life and he too. Maybe this's moment to have some time to myself and stop this stupidity. God, what's happening to me? I can not even touch his right I already feel my cheeks catch fire. 

He isn't mine... He isn't mine...

But  i can't lose my last day with him in these five months we distance ourselves (i felling my heart hurt again) but before i call Henry, he already was calling me haha! ( good, i'm crazyness again)

"HENRY! mean, Henry!" (stupid,stupid!)

"Hey Am! You seem happy today! Is that because i'm leaving?" I could see your angry face but after laughing.

"Uhum of course! You nailed it!" I held a rough laugh behind the cell imagining the pout it being exposed in his fat face.

" Ok, i'm little sad now with you. It hurts you know? Don't you care about my feelings?" And here we go again watch his theater hyperbole.

" No, i never care about you!" I just laughed when the call has ended.

What? What happened? Will he took seriously what I said? I think and return the call.

" Haha I knew I was going to call me back. And you still say you don't care." 

" HENRY!!!"  And he laughed and laughed and laughed. "ARRRGH! I HATE YOU!"

"No, you love me"

" Henry, just say what you want"

"Okay, okay. Well, i was thinking-..."  

" You think?" I stopped him making a joke.

"Continuing, i was thinking  we go buy those acai berries that you wanted so much."

"...Really?"

" Yes, why not? We love acai berries...And i love your company" He said quietly the last sentence.

" Okay Snoopy, where we'll meet?"

" I can go there to pick you"

" Ok-...NO! NO!' I just remembered a difficult thing to put up with " We can not be seen together because of our company"

" Ooh...It's true. ! Hunn...I'll meet you in front of the trade in 15 minutes. Bye"

" WHATT? 15 MINUTES?"  And he hung up on me again.  men!

I tidy up quickly not forgetting to put feed for jackjack and I leave in a hurry my apartment with my skateboard under his feet. Best breakfast that there is Henry acai berry hehe~~

Coming up with about 3 minutes late, I can only see a giant black car and a snoopy leaning on it staring at nothing. How stupid can be henry? I say that the company does not can see us together and it boasts such a car, on a trade of acai berry. Although, his dark glasses, exposed the muscles off the shirt and sneakers is not a bad view...not that I'm observing it a lot, never.

" Hey snoopy" I whisper in his ear making him wince.

" Ooh! Hey stitch!" He recovers from the small scare and smiles through the arm wrapped my shoulder as it takes me inside the establishment. (please i'm not with red cheeks)

"Henry, what did i say to you about company? You brought a super invisible car."

"Pshiii!" He presses his finger on my lips "Don't say it loud or the people will hear!" I roll my eyes seeing it enters the queue orders.

When our orders arrived, we decided to walk and tell stories which we live, like the time we recorded a Christmas song together. That was cool! It was a good morning quiet and beautiful, I could listen to the singing of birds and fish jumping in the lake in the woods where we were. Difficult things to give value today. But while Henry smiled at the landscape, his gaze was sad for some reason. And I'm afraid that the cause is his trip of five months. He keeps something I can see that it's bad, but it makes anyone noticing.

" Henry..."

" Yes?"

"Are you okay?"

"Of course! i'm with you Am!"

And thus passed that last morning, that last day. It was nice and fun but I'm still mulling a suspicion and I can not interfere in anything. 

It is now 11 pm when I see it almost into the airplane. " HENRY!" I call a bit far but he soon meet.

"I knew you would come!" He says when I get closer.

 "I always come!" it exposes a big smile when he heard what I said. We looked at each other for more than 10 seconds when I finally took courage to embrace him. He returns squeezed and protective, something I will not be for 5 months.

"I'll miss you, Hen!"

" Me too Am!" 

Soon, he broke the hug and said goodbye taking a bye-bye with his hands. Before the airplanedoor could close, he whispered an "I love you" and left me with a smile. Then, I walked back home, seeing the pocket of my jacket a little llama plush he had left.

" I love you too, Henry!" I though smiling.

 

 


Hello everyone! i'm so sorry for update late but i'm very sick(really,i'm so sorry) thank you for subscribe i feel happy with that and i promisse i'll update. Next chapter Amber will try to find out what is happening with Henry. I hope you guys enjoy ^^