I'll kill you

I hate you for being so annoying, but I love it.

Henry, you want to die?"  I ask him when we came at home. Henry's korean is so bad that during Happy Together show, he said we slept together after working. I was so embarassed and shy trying to hide my red face in any hole.

" How many times i need to say sorry?"  He asks pout and puppy dog eyes but i rolled my eyes disapprovingly.

Sorry doesn't help in anything. I'm angry with you! you need training your korean or people go to have a wrong idea about us."

He look at me with a idiot smile and i don't wanna know  what is passing in his mind ( if is what  i'm thinking...oh man please, no)

" Should i think you don't wanna the people know about our relationship, hun?"  Your smile made me smile angry and so I punched his arm.

Stop kidding! We don't have the kind relationship that you are thinking,stupid."

" Calm Am, are you angry just because i accidentally messed up the way say that?"   He cried as he massaged the battered arm.

CAUSE YOU'RE STUPID! VERY STUPID!

The truth is maybe i felt my heart jump to out when he said that and how he was acting during the show.  How he can make me crazy with his stupidity and embarassed with his perfect body. The truth is maybe i'm falling in love with my bestfriend snoopy idiot. Since we working for SM Entertainment, we are insearable and this is reason why many friends asking us " Are you guys dating?"  and we always answer " No! we look like big brothers"  then that answers hurt me a little, we look like brothers... 

Maybe i have fellings by Henry 'cause i don't have a boyfriend in 7 years. I could even have a relationship, but i'm sure that go to be a 'girlfriend'. My tomboy style condemns me, people always confunding me with a guy or lesbian and that hurt me really. Getting judgments and insults every day and venomous looks, nobody never understand my point the view, way i dress and  my way of being myself or if i'm human really. Henry is an exception to everything I said. He can be a big idiot but he treats me well always holding me and helping me. Once  i was crying ( i hate cry) and Henry took care of me, bought ice cream and said me "you're strong, you're my little girl strong. believe in me!"  Since then, i believe because was the first time I heard something sounds so sincere that stuck with me.  Henry, i love and hate you for being very careful with me.

Okay! Okay! Can i cook for you as sorry?" He asks me smiling ear to ear as the last hope to end this situation.

" I can't believe you are trying win me with food"

" But are spicy tacos..."   Oh, my God! I love it. 

" Spicy tacos?"

" Uhum..."

" It's better to immediately and quite" Snoopy made a great "Yay" holding me. "Henry let me go right now"  He left me obedient "Now, go to cook!" Then snoopy ran in direction to kitchen.  So cute stupid (, i'm blushing).

Not take long to Victoria unnie was calling me.

" Hello unnie!" 

" WHAT? YOU AND HENRY SLEEPING TOGETHER? WHY DON'T YOU TOLD ME YOU GUYS ARE DATING?"Victoria high screams and I can still hear the laughter of Luna and Krystal. 

" Unnie, we aren't dating

I'm so happy for you guys" I rolled my eyes. it will be difficult.

He is shirtless in front of you?" I blushed hard,  Victoria putting undue thoughts in my head make so AAARGH!

" Y-yes...is normal b-but -"

" OMG! Be very careful baby! " They laugh hard while i ended the call.  What did i do to deserve this?

 

 

 


Sup guys! sorry my gramatic errors and i hope you guys like. should i continue?