Remembering you

I hate you for being so annoying, but I love it.

So, my routine is back again. F(x) working so hard now 'cause our comeback will come sooner than we thought and me and Luna are preparing our albums.  Many fans around us waiting for our songs and the fun part of my routine...Well, now i do alone now. ( I just noticed i don't have no one besides Henry)

"Amber, please concentrate!" Vic unnie yells at me. We are practicing and i'm lost in the whole music " I'm so sorry unnie..." I ask.

" Honey, what happening? Is there something bothering you?" She looks at me worried.

" No, unnie! really, I'm okay" I answer. " Is this because Henry is not here in Korea?" Krystal suddenly asks.

" How do you know that?" She rolls her eyes " K-pop news" So i nodded.

" 5 months, right?" She asks me again

"Uhum...Yeah" One silence settles in place when I remember those months. "Hum..." She asnwers. Vic and Luna exchange glances but then come back to me. (I wonder what they were thinking)

" I'm sorry amber. I didn't know... But relax, the less you wait, the faster the days go!" I smile and nod again. " Thanks! let's return to practice"  The girls all have in their positions when Luna grab my arm "Do you like him?"

I just know that my cheeks flushed at that.

"Humm I do not think I heard right. What?"

" Oh please, Amber! I'm not idiot. You guys are friends a millions years and still there's that necking..."

" Wait, what? What are you talking about?"

" Will deny? What kind of "Brothers" play the with each other?" She and Vic laughs while Krystal is with your arms crossed watching seriously. ( What happened with her?)

" Humm... I'ts a joke...It was only once..." The three girls surprised as if he had found money in the ground. " OMG, AMBER!" 

Okay, i would be surprised too. I was surprised by that. and I don't know how that happened. I know I stopped playing or I'd end up doing something stupid.

FLASHBACK~~

" Snoopy i'm here! i have hamburguers!" I say entering the Henry's apartment. I put on the counter with two beers and an ice cream because I love ice cream (my addction) " Does he have chocolate syrup?" I think and turn to check in the fridge when I jumped back scared bumping a tall guy in front of me. Henry is without shirt with a broad smile on his face. Dammit, my eyes would not stop drooling on his abs. My bad!

" What the hell Henry! You scared me!"

" Scared or entranced by my y body?" He laughs " No stupid, wear a shirt!" I answer trying don't blush.

" Don't worry, Ber! You don't have to control your desire to touch me" He still laughing

" The only thing I will do is pinch your s if you don't put a shirt"

" A new method in your Amber?" His annoying smile bothers me so much that I really pinched his s.

" Haaa! That hurts!" He holds her s pouting while I laugh. " This is not funny." 

" Oh no, this iso so funny!" I laugh louder  " So, I'll give it back to you" My laughter became dumbfounded.

" What?" I ask in disbelief. He looks at me smiling  " Don't try it" i say

" I have rights!" 

" Ok, but don't do it" He makes a thinking face and says " Okay, so you will receive a hickey on the neck"

" But-" He places his finger on my lips "No buts Amber"

He slowly leans to my neck rubbing his nose in my skin giving me chills, his lips gently kissing my skin and my chest is firing,his hands grabbing at my waist and I feel butterflies in the stomach and then he my neck with his lips making me sigh a groan. So hot, so slow and deep. He went to touch my lips giving me a kiss. But I go back to my conscious and pull away. 

" Okay! enough!" I exclaim. " Burger time!" He yells taking the food to the room

" Great! Now I have to hide it for the rest of the week" He looks for the brand fixed in my neck and kisses. "Get well soon" And he returns to the living room.

I support myself on the bench let out a loud sigh. Man, you do not know how to make me crazy. Now I need to go there and pretend that it was all just a joke.

END OF FLASHBACK~~

" Amber you need to tell us all" Luna yells while Vic keeps the mouth open. Krystal rolls your eyes and leave us. (Why is she acting like this?)

 I run after her to know what happened but she is already in the drive toward her home. Should I follow her? well, yes or no, I'm going there.