Will you leave me?

I hate you for being so annoying, but I love it.

I was tired of just watch tv (passed only 30 minutes) and walked to kitchen. Henry was to long time there and i was crazing for food.

" Henry, you want help? I'm hungry! You are there to long time, bro! " I called him. but, when i put my feet into the kitchen my eyes sparkled with varieties of food that were on the table.

" OMG, Snoopy! Were not spicy tacos?" He smiled of my 'wow' expression "Surprise!" He sang shaking hands."Sit here before the food gets cold" I nodded with my eyes still shining.

Besides spicy tacos, there're grilled, rice cake, sauté potatoes and kiwi juice (my favorite kind of juice) i think he did more than he should, but man, this is food. I will attack it all at once. I ate like a dinosaur while Henry only look at me holding a laugh.

" What? You know me well enough to know i eat like a dinosaur." He laughs

" Yes i can see. This is cute...and funny but cute" He laughs a little more straightening in his chair.

" Man, that is so "eew"! Shut up and eat it right now!" I said inclining my taco to his mouth.

But he rejected " No, thanks! I'm not hungry!" I just looked at him with an expression of "WHAT? THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!"

" Really? You? Will not eat? Help! The sky will fall!" It is exaggerated but I can not believe he cooked all this to not eat anything.

" I'm not the dinosaur here!"  he laughs and continues "really, i'm not hungry!" omg! what's your problem stupid?

" okay..." I accept his decision and continues to eat quietly. But he is not so quiet watching me eat and scaring me. 

" What?" i ask ( Let me eat pleaseeee!)

" Hun?"

" What's your problem, bro?" Finally (and unfortunately) I stop eating to pay attention to the giant baby fat face.

" Hun...I need to tell you something." I shake my head for him to continue

I need to go pro japan ... my manager put me to star in a new drama"

" Wow! Snoopy, Congratulations!"

Are five months."  My happiness fell. My best friend will not be with me for five months?

" What? Five months? How many episodes have this drama?"

" Don't worry.  I'll come back to you, Am" He laughs while I close my face to an angry expression.

" Will you leave me to five months?" I ask pouting. " Aaaaaanw don't make me feel guilty princess!" He gets up from his seat hugging me.

" You're guilty! And stop calling me pricess!"  He laughs "But really, i need to go!"

" When?" He look at me a little sad "Tomorrow night"

I felt me so sad. My tears almost jump out if I didn't keep so calm. Man, what will do without him? For five months i will not be able to eat for free a great food, for five months i will not be able to watch any drama movie without being able to put the blame on someone else, not wanting to admit that I cry in movies (only Henry knows this and I threatened him with death if he spread it), i will not be able to scream and hit someone and... I will miss his cute cheeks, his smile and I will lose his care with me.

I want cry but... i only asnwer

" Oh!...

 

 


Hi guys ^^ so this chapter is a little.. hun... sad? suspect? haha i hope you guys are ejoying and i'll update. Comments are valuable to know if a fanfic is going well with your readers! thanks ^^