Snoopy!

I hate you for being so annoying, but I love it.

In living room:

" Oh Henry! it's true, you woke up! saw, mrs. Lau? It was just a faint." The doctor says to Henry's mother.

" Okay, okay. I confees i was a little...scared!" That unfortunately I could not resist. I loose a laugh and it seems that Henry does not make much different, stifling his laughter on the pad. everyone here is crazy. (Maybe that's why I feel at home).

" Don't worry, or you mrs. lau, will be sick. This is my job and I've got exams him" She widens her little eyes, delivering him a tea cup. " Then, There is an injection that is applied to the neck. injection within that there is an 'antidote' that blocks the connection of the mind with the hormone during sleep. Thus there won't be swelling in the heart until we find the solution to the night disturbance."

" My bro will live?" Whitney embraces him with love. This brother thing is beautiful, despite the fights at the end ends in smiles. (Miss my jackie)

" Wait a minute. Did you say neck?" He asks in protest (Oh, loose man)  " Uhhmmm...Yes unfortunately. But look, you will continue here." The doctor consoles.

" Yeah! and Amber gives you a kiss on the site of the sting." I look whitney starting to feel my cheeks blush. She holds a laugh and Henry looks at me with a smile somewhat interested.

" What?..." I just ask quietly. Him whispers: 'You owe me'  (Shut up)

luck, Henry's mother and the doctor did not even paid attention to what the two said. I will kill one by one ( And i'm sleepy, now it's 5:30 am)

" Aah, Henry!" the doctor calls Henry again. " You need to rest, okay? Rest, your body is not yet fully recovered" Snoopy obey thanking him and take me with you.

He closed the door with a face a little scared.  

" What?" I ask

" Injection in the neck?" He screams while i laugh

" Is snoopy affraid?" He approaches and secure my arms almost crying " Am, I don't like injections."

" Which you prefer? Injection or die?" He does pout. "But ... what if didn't i sleep?" I laugh hard.

" Okay then don't sleep. Let's see how long you can stand to stay awake" 

" Amber!"

"What?"

" You aren't helping" He rolls his eyes. I smile, He is cute when is angry or scared (Omg, again no) I picked up his violin and give him. 

" I'm in a difficult situation that you are further complicates and still want me to play the violin for you? Now?" I nod smiling, sitting on the bed.

" Please" He look at me so angry. I'm a little scared with it, i try smile looking to the ground...and he starts playing his song 'Fantastic Baby'.

I can't deny, it's so magic! His fingers seem to dance on the instrument and loosen golden sparks. Is really impressive, it looks so easy because it touches eyes closed, smiling imagining your own enchanted world. Henry is some kind of peter pan that only grows physically...and maybe I'm Wendy aging too fast.

" Hen, can you teach me how play violin?" I ask a little low sheepishly.

" Really? Okay!" He hands me the instrument and I position under the chin. "Put your fingers in those positions" He shows. I do with ease, it's like the guitar.

" Okay now, play the chord!" Okay, well i think it didn't sounds very good. The violin strings vibrate and doesn't sound any note.

" You need to be a little bit more...hummm...delicate" He says laughing. "Oh! Sure! as if I were very delicate" I aswer rolling my eyes. (It is still morning and I don't sleep enough. so do not blame me).

" It's so easy! You just need to relax your hand. I'll show you." Henry guides my hand to the strings and hold my other hand. Softly we (Actually, he) are playing the ninth symphony. Now, i would say 'wow it's so cool' but i'm feeling butterflies in my stomach and my face blushing. He needs to get too close? I can feel his breath on my neck as touches me gently. 

" Are you using my perfume?" I stop rambling and stop to think about what he said. " What? N-...hmmm wait" He laughs

" Why are you using my perfume? you missing me? " He asks smiling. " No, idiot! Mean, i am but-..."

" Oh! Finally you admit it!" He hugs me smiling and continue " You're so cute when you're shy"

" Henry..." I breathe your name. "Why do you do it?..."

" It what?" He ask looking at me. Oh , i didn't realize i was saying it out loud. " Hun? What are you talking about?"

" Are you wanting say me something?" 

" No. You need to rest. Go to sleep" I get up distancing myself from him. " But stitch..." He calls 

" Not a coward snoopy. You will not escape from this injection." He lies down and closing his eyes while I get the shot was given. he did not notice but I have injected it..

" Will soon Amber!" I laugh saying " But I've done it" He opens your eyes confuse. " Really?" Then i nod.

" Wow...cool and weird...but...can you give me a kiss?" I frowning " What?

" On my neck..."  I still frowning "Seriosly, you're a big baby, you know" But he makes puppy dog eyes and I can not resist. I love dogs.

I lean slowly, my cheeks heating up again. Oh! boy, you look like a kind of drug. My lips itch your skin, and gently press them on your neck. Slowly for a long time ... a delicious long time. A pity I need to stop and pretend nothing happened. Suddenly I feel a soft and warm touch on my face. Sweet lips that quickly came to me but to go slowly. But they are gone. 

" You need sleep too" He pulls me. " I can't stay here Henry" Nobody answers. "Henry?" Snoppy is sleeping, sleeping hugging me. I should just hit it and quit. However, I still half asleep there too ... I do not want to admit but this is the most comforting thing i have in seven years. Then yes, i slept.

 


hello! i know this chapter is a little short but it is bcs i will update soon. so don't be angry with me, i'm trying to organize this fic lol bye bye 

see ya <3 bina~~