Hello, Canada!

I hate you for being so annoying, but I love it.

" Oh....!  I shouldn't have said that." She repents covering with hands. I feel my eyes filled with tears " Amber-.." She starts but i stop her.

" No,you're joking with me! is he sick? He cannot be sick! why didn't he tell me?"

" I'm horrible...I'm dizzy." She anchor the wall as I hold her to avoid falling. " Krystal, are you okay?"

" ...No...Everything is spinning..." 

" I'll take you to the hospital" I pick up my phone to warn Vic unnie but she prevents me. "no! I'll be fine.  He only told me because he looked very suspicious. He asked me not to tell anyone and especially to you ... He did not want you to worry."

" Did not he want me worry? Oh gosh Henry! i need travel to Canada" I get up and lay her on the bed

" Princess, sorry I can not stay here taking care of you. rest, you have done well to tell me what happened. If something tormenting you, tell me but do not get sick. please stop using drugs. okay?" 

She smiles " Okay...luck for you and Henry"

"...Thank you..." I smile I give a kiss on her forehead and i left quickly with the car going in my place to pick up some things (and Jackjack) and go to the airport.

What's happening? Things are falling apart around me in a snap. I wish he had told me. stupid concern with me, he forgets to worry about him. I can not even see the street  with so many tears in my eyes. She said he could die at any time, Jesus help me! what madness is this? it's cluttering my head, I'll get sick. I get on the plane and try to contain my tears, my nervousness, my anxiety and my fear. How is he now? He probably will not answer my calls

It's okay Amber...It's okay...You never got so worried about someone like that. ( But we're talking about Henry, my best friend. Please!)

After a few hours already on the plane and have warned Victoria, I was hugging my dog like a helpless little girl. ( I seem stupid) trying to sleep and not think about can happen bad. however, the opposite happened. I spent awake and nervous entire trip. 

Out of the plane without caring if I have a place to stay or if I'm hungry, I'll call whitney, the younger sister of Henry.

" Hello?" She says.

" Whitney?" 

" Amber? oh God! long time,hun?"

" Yes, i miss you! Humm...I'm in Canada..."

" Really? Here? Then you can come visit Henry?"

" Sure. He is my ...Bestfriend... How is he?" She lets out a little sigh and I'm afraid of it.

" Llama...It's best you see for yourself...Come here in our place"

"Oh...Okay" I hang up and go on the way in a taxi. (Jackjack looks tired and hungry)

Hummm...Okay, i confess,i forgot the way to the Laus's home. I gave so many laps on the same avenuewith the cab driver I had to ask for information (a long time since I've been here in Canada)

I finally managed to find the ing street, after almost emptied all the car's gasoline reserves. I have a horrible memory (gosh). Seeing children playing ball and riding a bike make me remember when i was just Amber, no "Amber liu from F(x)", when i didn't have many problems, i had time...but after all, i like my lifestyle, my friends i made in Korea and all...but sometimes I just wanted things to be a little easier, only that. (I'm digressing, I'm tired)

I seen the big green house, calling more attention than all the others (the house is a reflection of the owner, reflect) certainly, this house is his.

Tightening the bell, a bit nervous and scared trying to contain myself with Jackjack in mue lap.

" Unnieee!" Whitney gets me in a big hug.

" Heyyy baby, i miss you" I hug back.

" I miss you too! Ohh is Jackjack here too?"

" Yes. Is it a big problem?" I ask with fear.

" No unnie! Come on, you're welcome!" I look around admiring the details. " Thanks!"  Soon, i find mama and papa Lau. 

" Heyy Amber! long time!" Papa Lau says

" Yeah, Many commitments" 

" We miss your singing here at home." Mama Lau comments 

" Aaanw i promisse i'll sing to you soon" I say hugging that that mother cute. But there is no hiding her sadness, puffy eyes and red nose ... Papa Lau not to swinging the pen because of his nervousness and fear. Really the case to be very serious.

" Where's Hen?" Iask quietly

" He's in the room, in bed. Come on, I'll take you there" Mama aswers and hold my hand guiding me.

I smile to see him in bed, full of Snoopy plush around the head while sleeping.

" Henry?" I call him while i approach.

" Amber, he is in a coma"

Then, my smile became a paralyzing shock

" W-what did you said?"

" If you can not believe, then imagine how I am once I'm the mother."

" Omg" It is the only word that comes out of my mouth and breath before I sit beside the bed still in shock. Mama Lu leaves us alone and tears begin to jump out of my eyes. I hold his hand and feel so cold, so empty. So serene face but no beautiful smile.

" Why you do this to me Henry?" And I fell asleep between tears and sobs holding his hand.

 

I suddenly frightened according to some noise. Is so dark, how many hours have passed? When I realize that the noise comes from the side. (I'm still groggy from sleep) I turn on the light switch and run into henry moving and coughing.

" Henry?" 

He slowly opens his eyes frowning.

" Amber?"

 

 

 

 


sorry guys for updating so late. hunnn... the truth i'm so busy these days and sick (again aaargh) but i'm trying to continue with this fic. but idk if i'm on the right track. like, idk i think my fic lol   #sorry