Krystal? What did you say?

I hate you for being so annoying, but I love it.

After parking the car I knock three times on her door. " Krystal?...Are you there?" Nobody answers. I slowly open the door without even knowing if I can do this.

" Krystal? Princess, what happened? You can tell me!" I go into her room but no one again. That smell of inscense this house! A place a little dark, falling bed sheets and mints scattered on the floor. What happened here? Only listen to an opera in the disc player in a very low height. It makes me sleepy ...

" What are you doing here?" A voice asks behind me. I turn to face the owner of the residence, in her short pajamas with an unrecognizable expression.

" I called ... But you did not answer ..." She nods saying " I was showering. Sorry"

" Why did you leave?" She looks at me without any expression " Why are you here?" She returns me with a question.

" Hummm...Because i want to know why did you leave" I reply in a too obvious tone and she frowned in a puzzled expression of a cat waiting for a little milk.

" I care about you" i continued. She just looks at me without saying a word. " ...Krystal?"

" Prove it!" She throws me on the bed and climbs on top of me, positioning between my hips one leg on each side.

" Krystal, what are you doing?" I ask scared but she doesn't answer. Put a black patch on my eye and holds me in handcuffs I did not even realize were there.

" Krystal!" I call but she insists on ignoring me. I can feel it pulling something from her and then she starts to rub her intimate in my very fast making me scared.

I can hear her groans. Is she trying to me? The sale falls and it's no . "Krystal!" I scream. She covers her head under my shirt kissing my s, I cannot control a hard moan. She drops her hand toward my intimate. She went crazy. Oh gosh!

" Krystal stop! Let me go!"  She still ignores me.

" Krystal, I'm talking with you, stop!" She doesn't care.

" STOP ING NOW KRYSTAL!" I put her under me hanged by the handcuffs and then released.

" ARE YOU CRAZY? WHY IS SHE TRYING TO ME?"  The girl who was trying to dominate me now I'm crying without explanation.

" Frees me from the handcuffs" She obeys me already with tears all over the face. I left her and I enter the bathroom, there are a lot of pills on the floor and smoking in bathtub (What happening here?)

" Don't touch my stuff" She screams locking me. " Are you using drugs? 

" This is none of your business" She answers and I look terrified.

" No? What you just did was because of drugs. Do you have some idea what you just did?"

" Do you love Henry?" 

" It does'n matter"

" Answer me. You love him?" For a moment I keep silent, I do not know if I should answer that but we are in a crazy time here.

" Yes, i do. Happy?" I ask in a ironic tone.  " I'm so sorry, i'm monster..." I see her eyes fill with tears again, hug her

" No, you're not monster, princess...Really." I comfort. " No, Amber! I'm monster! Me and kai fight and I was jealous of your good relationship with Henry and wanted worsen Henry disease with all this."

" Wait what?" My eyes widen

" Me and kai figh-..." 

" No,no what did say about henry? What disease?"

" Did he tell you?"

" He told me he went to Japan"

" Japan? No! He's in Canada making treatment of his rare undetermined disease"

"...Are you joking?"

" No. He can die at any time"  I can not blink but my fingers tremble a lot. I can not believe this.

"... Wha-what?"

 


Hummm.....i'm so sorry krybers...3 #reallysorry #immonster