chapter nine.

Advice From An Evil Pikachu

Youngmin's P.O.V

What the heck? They're back together? How did that happen? Though I wasn't quite catching the idea of them dating again, I should be happy right? For my brother. But it was all wrong. He cheated, and why does it looks like she's fine with it; wasn't she sulking a couple of days ago? I'm really confused.

Then the next thing I knew, I was being dragged by Soori, my girl friend. There's a space, got it!? Girl {space} friend. Gosh. Anyways, I didn't know where we're heading to but Miru and Kwangmin were following us. Then she stopped, making me stop, making Kwangming stop and making Miru stop. It was a chu-chu train.

"Can I have a word with Youngmin-oppa privately?" Soori told the both of you. I just stared at hear with a hint of confussion. Since when did she call me oppa?

Before Soori could take me somewhere, I was magneticly pulled back by an energy force - nahh.. - my little bro' just decided to play tug of war. "No can do," Kwangmin exclaimed while shaking his head, "he promised to hang out with us today." From the corner of my eyes I could see the disappointment in her eyes as she bit her lower lip.

I was about to say something when she announced her leave. I just nodded and bid her a 'bye'. Somehow I could hear Kwangmin mumbling excitedly to himself, but I ignored it and turn towards them asking where we're heading. "Restaurant, I'm hungry~!!!" my younger brother blurted out making me sigh before following them.

We entered a restaurant filled with flowers as design, waiters and waitresses speed walking by trying to do whatever the customers asks for. It's a good idea to satisfy customer so that you can get a real nice tip. A few minutes later, we ordered our food while sitting in one of the corner of the room when Kwangmin excused himself to go to the washroom. But he had been gone for a long time now and I was wondering where he went. Then Miru suddenly got a message and when he showed it to me, I almost fell out of my chair while trying to hold in my laughter.

To: My Girlfriend Miru <3

From: Your Handsome Boyfriend Pikamin <3

I ditched you guys, sorry. I needed to use the bathroom for #2 but didn't want to mess up the washroom there so I decided to go home. Have fun without me though. Bye jagiya~

Really? #2? Dang, what did that guy eat? Wait, what? So it's only me and Miru. Aish.

We ate nonchalantly then left the restaurant after paying. I was thinking of a place for the both of us to go to. But I just couldn't think of a good place. Then an idea popped into my head. Since it's Saturday, I think we can go. I grabbed her arm and took her inside a cab. She looked pretty clueless on what's happening but I didn't want to tell her where we're going - don't want to ruin the surprise. I told the taxi driver the destination we wanted to go and immediately drove us. After a forty minutes ride, we finally arrived. When we both stepped out, I saw the amazement in her eyes and I too grinned.

End of Youngmin's P.O.V

You, Kan Miru was surprised to see that you guys were in 'Fairy Land'. There were beautiful statues, pretty lights hung up and kids dressed up as Disney characters. Is it Halloween already? Then you felt Youngmin taking your hand when he dragged you inside a tiny little boat, floating through a stream. Both of you hopped in but you didn't notice that your grip got tighter around his.

Enjoying the wonderful time you were having a huge blue monster appeared all of sudden but you didn't flinch. Boo. You're not scary. you thought. It actually looked lame and killed the mood. Wait, are we in a kiddie place?

Youngmin caught the change in your expression and once the ride ended he lead to some place else. This time you were at a club. Adult's club you guessed since there were many unappropriates stuff happening that you don't even want to know. The both of you had went to too many places, but you just felt that it wasn't the right one. You guys even went to a circus act. Something was always wrong. Until the end of the day had come and Youngmin felt depressed because he felt like a non-fun person. He whispered something to himself that you kind of comprehended, "I bet if Kwangmin was here, you'd have fun.."

"Actually I had fun," you blurted out while shotting him a wide smile. "Especially when the clown fell from his unicycle!! Pwuahaha!!"

Seeing you laugh, Youngmin laughed with you. It was a fail, but was funny at the same time. Then he realized, it was a fun day after all. He phoned a cab to drive the both of you, but from how tired you were, you had slept inside. So Youngmin decided to lay your head on his shoulders. And when the car stopped in front of your house, Youngmin woke you up. Opening your eyes and getting out of the car, before you could go inside Youngmin got out and turned you around. "Good night." Kissed you on the cheek and left.

Your face turned red as a tomato and smiled quietly to yourself. Then you heard footsteps coming near you and saw Kwangmin. "Success!!!" he fist pump while doing his congratulation/happy-go-lucky dance making you giggle. "So childish....but yeah!!"

 Author's note:

 Hi readers. Hope you guys liked this chapter. Also, ignore my mistakes because i'm using an ipad. hard typing thing... stay tuned for the next chapter. Subscribe, Comment and add me as a friend if you like. ^=^

 xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.