chapter three.

Advice From An Evil Pikachu

Chapter Three.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>Jo Twin's home<

Kwangmin gestured you to go inside. You squealed in excitement. Finally setting your foot on their place, you admired it in awe. It was huge, leather chairs here and there, paintings hanging on the wall, cool breeze coming from open windows and the aroma of cooked food; not burn but perfectly done well. Kwangmin giggled silently to himself as he observed your expressions. You then frowned when you found no sign of Youngmin. It was too quiet.

"It's always this quiet after our parents died," Kwangmin softly exclaimed as he took a seat on the couch which was facing the television. "Oh, and Youngmin went out. He'll be back later."

You nodded while taking a seat beside him. You began to play with your fingers feeling a bit awkward. Kwangmin noticed it, he decided to go to the kitchen to get some snacks telling you to go on ahead upstairs where you'll talk about the plan. Making your way up, you saw four rooms and you didn't know which one was Kwangmin's. You walked to the closest room which was on your left, five steps close, you opened it and peeked inside. The wall was painted in blue, a bed which also has a big comforter with fire trucks design and its own bathroom. You also saw scattered toys everywhere with many colouring books which earned you to tilt your head to the left and look confused. It looked old because spiders were crawling from place to place. Closing the door which you thought was not Kwangmin's room, you moved on to the other closest room which was beside it. Opening it, it had a one king sized bed, a flat screen T.V, its own bathroom.. which looks like its purposely the type for adults or a married couple. It was their parents' room. You frowned because the room was also very dim and dirty like the first room you saw. Suddenly an arm grabbed you and pulled you out. You let out a small scream, but for you were shock. 

"What are you doing here?" you recognized the voice.

"Youngmin-sshi.."

"______-ah! _______-ah!" Kwangmin came running up once he heard your scream, ready to rescue you with a spatula in his hand. He looked like he was cooking downstairs from the drops of oil falling down on the carpet with his spatula.

"Oppa!" you ran up to Kwangmin hugging him, remembering that he was your boyfriend.

"You're not allowed to go inside this room," Youngmin sternly said as he closed their parents' room.

You nodded and hid yourself on Kwangmin's chest. Snuggling inside which made Kwangmin ticklish. He chuckled and patted your back. *Bwing Bwing Bwing~* it makes that sound when there's a fire. "Fire!" Kwangmin screamed his head off as he headed downstairs with you and Youngmin trailing behind him.

He forgot to turn off the stove. He hurried to the basement where the fire extinguisher was, leaving you and Youngmin in the kitchen. You began to cough heavily making Youngmin go to the coat rack, grabbing his scarf then rushing back to you and wrapping it around your neck and nose. You smiled at how generous he was, you slipped two cups on your hand and turned the fauset on, trying to stop the fire. You kept pouring water on it with Youngmin helping you as Kwangmin finally came back, turning on the fire extinguisher. *Sprttt~* the fire slowly fainted and was fortunate that nothing was burned except for the chicken he was cooking. He pouted,"My chicken.."

You laughed but Youngmin didn't think it was funny. "Why would you bring a girl to our house and be irresponsible to almost burn the house down!" Youngmin scolded his brother. "You idiot!"

He marched upstairs leaving a sad Kwangmin and a stunned you. You slowly approached Kwangmin, patting his head and kissing his forehead,"It's not your fault. It was mine, mianhae," you aplogized. Kwangmin was surprised from your kiss, even though it was only on the forehead. He smiled,"Kyeopta!"

 

Author's note:

Hi readers. Hope you like this chapter. I need to end it here because naegaplz just entered the building and my sister wants me to get off. Kekeke. stay tuned for the next chapter.

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.