chapter five.

Advice From An Evil Pikachu

When Ria finally disappeared into dust, lol xD. I mean left the Jo Twin resident, you sighed as you slouched down on the couch beside Kwangmin who was panting very heavily from Ria's tight hug. You began to laugh and Youngmin just watched you looking a bit weirded out. "Why aren't you jealous?" he asked again.

"Because I'm not," you replied sounding a bit irritated. 

Youngmin shook his head from left to right when Kwangmin suddenly asked you out on a date tomorrow. You were shocked at first but when he twitched his eyebrows while looking at Youngmin, you were facepalmed. You immediately nodded. Right. You are both dating. He shot you a convincing smile then gave you a peck on the cheeks before taking a quick nap upstairs and resting from Ria's annoying actions. It was just you and Youngmin now. Alone.

Feeling a bit awkward, you let out a nervous cough as he glared at you. "What?" he coldly asked. "You need water or something?"

"A-Aniyo," you replied as your voice cracked a bit. He shook his head then turned his gaze back to the television. Skimming through the channels you soflty mumbled,"So clueless. He can't even tell if a girl has feelings for him or not."

"Could you repeat what you said?" he asked, hearing you say something but couldn't quite comprehend all the words. "So... He....has feelings for him? Then he's gay."

You burst out a really loud laugh while holding onto your stomach. He watched you as if you were entertaining him. Laughing so hard, you couldn't help but choke on your saliva. You began to cough non-stop making Youngmin freak out and to be cautious enough to storm into the kitchen, getting a glass of water and going back to the living room to pass you the water. You accepted it and began to drink all of it while he your back. Finishing all the water, you turned to him then smile. "Kamsahamnida."

He smiled back, but then was shocked when you suddenly hugged him. He hesitated at first, but then wrapped his arms around your waist.

 

-------

 

Arriving at the park where you would have your 'date' or should I say where you guys are going to discuss more plans, you sat on a nearby bench to wait for Kwangmin.

On the other hand, Kwangmin was already at the door when it sprung open and Ria stepped inside. Wearing a mini-skirt, tube top, it was obvious that she wanted to seduce Kwangmin. Before he could even walk pass her, she quickly grabbed by the arm and spun him around as she forcefully pressed her lips against his. 

Meanwhile, Youngmin saw the whole thing as he rushed upstairs to his room in shock. He sat on his bed and exclaimed,"I have to tell ______-ah about Kwangmin cheating on her.."

 

Author's note:

Hi readers. Sorry for a short chapter and for my mistakes. I'll try to make it long next time. Also, I hope you guys like this chapter.. ^^ lol xD YOUNGMIN IS SOOOO WRONG AND CLUELESS. 

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.