chapter four.

Advice From An Evil Pikachu

Kwangmin gestured you to his bedroom upstairs which was also Youngmin's. It was a really huge room, and they decided to share rooms with each other after their parents died six years ago. Their grandfather and grandmother had been taking care of their bills, so they don't have to worry about not having a place to stay, food, an education and etc; since they are rich. The young brunette-haired twin reached for the doorknob as both of you stepped inside the twin's room where you saw Youngmin reading a book on his bed. You figured that he was on his bed because the bed beside it has Pikachu design surrounding it. Both of you sat on his bed as you giggled quietly to yourself and slipped your geography book out with Kwangmin helping you. Your plan was to do homework while he excuses himself out of the room, so that you and Youngmin can have some alone time. You secretly glanced at Kwangmin, trying to give him the signal to leave by twitching your eye brows. He cleared his throat as he stood up from his bed and blurted out,"I'll go get us some snacks, be right back."

He winked at you and gave you a peck on the cheek, remembering that you were together, he stormed out. You were still not used to all of his kisses, so you blushed real bad as you slowly touched your cheek where he kissed you. Youngmin scoffed quietly to himself which made you get back to your senses and looked at him confusingly. You wondered,"What's his problem?"

Getting back to work, you flipped through the pages. You scratched your head pretending that you didn't quite get some information from the book. Meanwhile, Kwangmin was peeping through the slight opened door, watching the two of you. You scratched your head then looked at Youngmin and asked,"Youngmin-sshi? Could you help me with this lesson of ours?"

He switched his gaze to you away from the book he's reading with an annoyed look. He replied,"Why don't you ask your boyfriend to help you?" He went back to reading peacefully which earned you to roll your eyes as you stood up and approached him. You argued,"But he isn't back yet."

"Then tell him to come inside the room instead of peeping and eavesdropping on us like a freak," Youngmin exclaimed as he glanced at the slight opened door to see tiny bits of hair sticking out. You facepalmed yourself as Kwangmin slowly crept inside while rubbing his neck. He let out a small chuckle,"Sorry for taking too long."

"Where are the snacks?" Youngmin asked with a suspicous look on his face. Kwangmin began to shake in nervousness, not knowing what to do. He didn't even went to the kitchen as he reasoned,"We ran out."

"Jinja!? But, I just bought some snacks yesterday?" Youngmin asked in disbelief. He knew that his younger twin was lying and he's curious to know why. You began to think of a way to help Kwangmin out from his twin's question. "It's okay oppa, let's just get back to work," you smiled while grabbing his arm to his bed as Kwangmin felt relieve that you saved him.

"Arasso," he said while giving you another peck on the cheek. Youngmin gawked and stated,"This isn't a kissing room. If you want to kiss her, kiss her somewhere else."

"Too bad~" Kwangmin teased as he leaned in to kiss you, but not on the cheek. On the lips. Your eyes widen as he deepened the kiss, getting Youngmin more furious. Youngmin stood up and slammed the door behind him. He was tired of both of your lovey dovey. Kwangmin pulled away as he began to roll on his bed, laughing his off. You just sat there as you felt a bit awkward. Playing with your fingers, you suddenly couldn't control your bladder. "I'm going to go the washroom," you informed him before dashing out of the room, leaving him.

Youngmin who was resting on the couch in the living room was thinking deeply. "Always smooching on each other, it's disgusting," he mumbled to himself. "They're so annoying." *Ding dong* the doorbell rang as Youngmin opened the door to let Ria in, one of their friends who decided to pay them a visit.

"Oh, annyeong Ria," Youngmin greeter her while closing the door behind her. She stepped inside as you and Kwangmin happens to come down from upstairs. "Kwangmin oppa~" she yelled overjoyed as she hugged him real tight. You just blinked at them.

Ria then asked,"You have a guess over?"

"Yeah, she's my girlfriend," Kwangmin told her while putting his arm over your shoulder, you gave off a smile. "Oh," was the only word that came out from .

Minutes passed. You noticed that Ria's attention were all focused on Kwangmin. She would bring him juice and massage his shoulders, which made you come to a conclusion that she likes him. "Jealous?" Youngmin whispered in your ears which sent shiver down your spine.

"Not really," you answered honestly which made him look at you weirdly.

 

Author's note:

Hi readers. Hope you like this chapter. I'm using an ipod again so sorry if I made mistakes. ^^v stay tuned for the next chapter.

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.