chapter one.

Advice From An Evil Pikachu

Chapter One.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What should I say?" I asked myself getting all confuse.

I'm planning on asking Youngmin to the Christmas dance which will be held next week. Weird huh? A girl asking a guy. Well, it's because I like him a lot and I just can't hide my true feelings for him any longer. I was breathing heavily, because they're he is, all alone across me as he was sitting on a bench throwing love notes into the garbage bin that was given to him by his fan girls and fan boys. I decided to make my move as I mumbled, "Please say yes."

"He'll say no," someone behind me stated.

I twirled around to see Youngmin's younger twin, Jo Kwangmin. I bowed my head down feeling sympathy for myself. "You're right. Who am I kidding? There's no way someone like him would like me," I whispered as I hit myself in the head. "I'm such an idiot."

"Yes you are."

"Yah! Why are you even talking to me for? Why don't you hang out with your friends or something and just leave me alone," I exclaimed getting really mad.

"Fine. Then I won't help you," he coldly said as he turned his back on me and was ready to leave.

I surprisingly grasped onto his arm and yelled, "Help me!"

He smirked, "I will but, you have to beg me for it first."

I glared at him and stubbornly shouted, "No!"

"Fine, then I won't help you."

He stuck his tongue at me as I gave up, sighing in defeat as I said, "Oppa! Please help me."

A grinned appeared on his lips as he replied, "Arasso. I'll help you. But, you have to do everything I say without complain, got it!?"

"Nae!"

"One complain = one punishment," he stated as he walked away.

"Wait!" I called him, but he ignored me. "What kind of punishment!?"

 

~~~~~~~~

 

It was lunch time, I was walking outside the campus at >xxx.street< searching for a good meal. I arrived at a restaurant as I ordered one cheese burger, one large fries, four crispy mac mini {spicy thai} with a large milkshake. I was stuffing the burger in my mouth with fries inside it when someone suddenly sat beside me.

"You eat like a pig," a familiar voice said. Jo Kwangmin.

"Whacha arrg yuu doi-ng shhhere?" I rudely asked with food still in my mouth. 

"Don't talk with your mouth full," Kwangmin scolded. "It's not lady-like."

I swallowed my food and cleaned my mouth with a tissue and said, "Yah! Don't tell me what to do. You're not my mommy you know? And so what if I'm not acting like a lady. And you! What are you doing here! I'm eating, go away!"

Before I could even shove my burger once again in my mouth, the waiter suddenly came to my table placing a huge bowl of salad. I tilted my head in confussion and asked, "What's that?"

"Salad duh!" he said sarcastically.

"I know what it is, but I didn't order this. They must have made a mistake," I exclaimed.

"I ordered it for you," he simply said as he took a fork with salad in it as he shoved it in my mouth.

I chewed it quickly as I coughed, "What the heck!? Why did you buy me this!?"

"This is part of me helping you to get Youngmin, now eat it or do you want me to feed you!"

"Aniyo, I'm not a baby!"

I grabbed the fork in his hand as I began to eat those vegetables. Yuck! But this is for Youngmin, so I should do it. I munched on the food as Kwangmin was watching me the whole time intensely. I felt very uncomfortable when he began to lean closer.

"You have sauce on your face," he laughed. "Pwuahahaha!"

I pouted. *Ding* it makes that sound when someone enters the restaurant. I was about to turn around to see who it was when Kwangmin suddenly grabbed my face making me kiss him. What the heck!?

"Oh Kwangmin," a familiar voice said.

You broke the kiss to see Youngmin standing there beside you.

"Sup bro? Have you met Miru, Kan Miru, or should I say my girlfriend."

My eyes widen. Whaaaat! Did he just say his g-girlfriend..

 

Author's note:

Hi readers. Sorry for a not so good chapter. I'm kind if using an ipod, so sorry if I made mistakes. I'm being such a bad writer this month. What's going on with me!? Mianhae. I'll really really really try my best next time!! Fighting ~

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.