Namjoon Story

My Name is Park Jimin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HI...first of all I'm sorry my story is a little bit confusing...huhu..

Here is another update. This update is about what Namjoon has said to Yoongi...:-):-)

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Namjoon's POV

 

I’ve met a boy 3 years ago in a bar. It’s just another day with same routine but then my classmate invited me to join him to the bar in town. I know we are only nineteen at that time but curiosity never choose what age we are. So then we succeed to sneak into a bar named BIgHit and that is the moment I’ve met a boy, a very cute boy with pretty eyes but chubby cheek like his face has swallowed a balloon

The moment I saw him, something in me trigger my heart to beat faster and I don’t know what it implies to. Maybe I eat something wrong that day or maybe my heart is feeling sick, I don’t know but one thing for sure, I want to meet him again. So, that’s why I’ve been to that bar for almost a month but never get to bring myself to even say Hi to him. There no other words that can describe me that time except for a stalker.

Yes, I’ve been stalking him for a month and got none information about him yet. Fortunately, my classmate is friend with someone who works there and he told me everything about that boy and then that one information about him shocked me out.

“His name is Jimin and he is 18 years old. He called himself an orphan but actually has parent but his parent abandon him when he is 7 years old. During the day, he is working at the bakery and at night he is working at BigHit. He has worked there for 5 months already”

JIMIN. That name reminds me to someone. He reminds me to our friend, our lively friend who dies young but I think God send this Jimin as a replacement since we can’t protect our JImin and I want to protect him, this Jimin.

THE DARK. An orphanage that gives shelter to kids who do not have parent or guardian but that’s not all what I heard about it.

“But there is another story about THE DARK. Sure it gives shelter to needed kids but neither kids nor people surrounding know the illegal activity behind it. Some said that an organisation used THE DARK as its base for human trafficking but zero evidence to prove it so the police let it pass.”

Human trafficking? What could be worse by human trafficking? Kids will be trade for ual exploitation purpose or in simple way, ion. I have a feeling that this Jimin will be the next victim because who can turn down a boy which is beautiful as an angel. I need, no I have to do something.

The next thing I know is now I’m at an office that offer lost & found service but I have nothing to be found. No, I have something I need to find, THE DARK. I want them to find out everything even the tiniest info about that place.

“Yes, sir welcome to our place. I’m Mr Leon. What can I help you? We will try our best to find anything you lost from a cat to a car.”

“No, I don’t want to find a lost thing but I want you to find me information. Can you do that?”

“Yes sure. What do you want me to find out about?”

I want Jimin to be safe and my first step is to find out about this place and in future I will make sure justice will punish whoever is responsible in this illegal activity. But first, I need to find evidence. Why I want to help and protect this Jimi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter