Jin Has a Son

My Name is Park Jimin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The highlighted word is what JImin writes.

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Jimin’s POV

Where am I? Why am I here? Who is lying beside me? I heard a soft breathing beside me and a warm body lying really close to me. Please, don’t let it be him. I need to get up and run away from here but I can’t. There is a hand holding me tightly and I really need to escape. Jimin, just be brave, it’s not a time to cry now. I try to throw that hand away from me in the most careful way ever.

“Mom, please just give me five more minutes” Mom? Who is your mom? I turn left and see Taehyung’s face closed to me. Reality hits me and I laugh at myself silently. I forgot that I am at Jin-hyung house now. I feel like 100 kg stone is lifted from my body upon seeing Taehyung’s face.

Since my eyes can’t continue to sleep, I get up and see Jin-hyung is in the kitchen.

 “Jin-hyung” 

“Oh, Jimin-ah, good morning. Did you sleep well? Did Taehyung do anything to you? Do you hungry? Do you want milk?”

 I can’t stop giggling listening to his entire question. “You sure have lots of question hyung. No, I’m fine but…..hmmm…Hyung, thank you for rescuing me yesterday.” I keep my head down while hiding my tear form him.

“Jimin-ah, please don’t cry. It’s my responsibility to help you but can you do something in return?” What is Jin-hyung wants from me?

“W-wh-what did you want hyung?” I ask nervously and my heart beat faster waiting for his answer.

“Jimin-ah…..” Suddenly both of his hands are on my cheek and he looks straight to my eye. There is seriousness in his face and his voice.

“Yes, hyung”

“Can you be my son?”

Son? Did I hear it wrong?

 “Son?” I ask him and his face turns sad.

 “You know, I always want a son but I’m not married yet and those ungrateful kids refused to be my son. I want to go shopping with my son, playing Mario video game with him, fighting with him because of his girlfriend and there lots more I want to do. Please, can you be my son?”

“Hyung, you are so cute. I’ll be your son….” The last thing I know is that he is hugging me tightly now and oh wait, I think my shoulder is wet. “Hyung, oh no why are you crying. Did I say something wrong?” I started to panic as I thought I did something wrong.

“Ah no, no.  I’m just happy that now I have a son” I smiled at him brightly before kissing his cheek.

“Can I help you prepare breakfast?”

“Uh-huh-what oh sure, thank you” I can see that his face turning red even his ear is red now. Hyung is so cute. I guess it’s not a bad thing to be his son and maybe I like to be here.

 

20 minutes later,

“Okay, breakfast is ready. Jimin-ah, can you please wake up the other hyung”

 “oh,o-okay.”

My hand just freeze at the door knob of Taehyung and Hoseok-hyung door room. I must use my voice to wake them up but no I will not use it so I’ve to find a way to wake them up without using my voice. So, here it is. I smirked a bit while holding a pillow tightly and the devil inside me swing that pillow to Taehyung’s stomach.

Sorry not sorry, with one strong swing Taehyung jolt up from his bed. “WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED? DID EARTHQUAKE HAPPEN?” I laugh silently and tap his shoulder to stop him from panicking.

 “Yah Jimin-ah, you’re scared me. What its morning already. Breakfast is ready?” I nod at him and turn my body to go to wake Hoseok-hyung up but Taehyung stop me saying that he will do it.

“Leave him to me. Just go wake the other hyung up.”

The second room with a wooden bunk bed is smaller than the first room and it smells really bed with lots of cloth piling on the floor. I’ve wondering who is sleeping in this room. I walked carefully towards the lower bed. Oh, it’s Namjoon-hyung and did I mention about his snoring? His snoring is the loudest I’ve ever heard.

“Namjoon-hyung, breakfast is ready” I shake his body gently and he wake up instantly upon hearing my voice.

“Uh-huh-oh Jimin-ah good morning”

“Good morning hyung, Jin-hyung told me to wake you up.”

“Oh okay thank you. Go wake the others up and leave Jungkook to me.”  Oh, that boy with dark eyes sleeping at upper bed. Thankfully I don’t have to wake him up otherwise I’ll get killed by just his eyes. I don’t know why but somehow he really makes me uncomfortable and my chest is hurt everytime our eyes met.

Now, the third room, the room that is full with pink stuff. I eyeing the room again and stop at one spot at the right of the room. Hold on, this pink room has another colour in it and it is black. The bed is black, the blanket is black, the pillow is black and even the side table is black. Wow, it looks like a really tiny black dot in the sea of pink.

It’s Yoongi-hyung corner I guess but I think black suits him. Many think that black is gloomy and bad but for me black is really important. You can only see the star when the sky is black and everything is black before we open our eye to see the bright world.

 Jimin, stop, Jin-hyung told you to wake hyungs up not to make some rubbish ideology.

Well hello Ms Pink Pillow are you ready to attack that black dot?  Let’s go. 1……., 2……., 3………bang.

“YAH, WHAT THE F**K. WHO DID THAT TO ME? COME OUT SO THAT I CAN KILL YOU. DON’T YOU DARE HIDING FROM ME. I SWEAR TO GOD I’LL KILL WHOEVER BRAVE ENOUGH TO INTERRUPT MY SLEEP. COME OUT RIGHT NOW……..”

Oh no, what did I do? Did I hit him hard? I’m so scared so I try to hide myself from him by squatting and lowering my body at the edge of his bed. Luckily he doesn’t see me. I should thank his big bed. I clenched both my hands tightly together until my knuckle turns white and I can feel my whole body is shaking.

“Hyung, what happened?”

“Taehyung, do you see who is entering my room. I’m so angry right now. Someone just hit me hard at my stomach. I swear I’ll kill whoever he is.”

“Jimin. Oh my god, Jimin, don’t tell me……….”

Taehyung come to me and help me standing as I hugging him very tight hoping that Yoongi-hyung will not kill me. I’m so scared even my tear is scared to flow out. Did I pee in my pant?  I hope not.

“Jimin, did you hit Yoongi-hyung s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter