The Truth

My Name is Park Jimin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok’s POV

 

“Jimin-ah, hurry up.”

“YAH! YAH! JUNGKOOK! Where do you think you’re going huh? And you Jimin, why are you following him?”

I’m on my way to the kitchen when I see Jungkook is dragging Jimin to the bathroom. Why he is dragging Jimin there? I wouldn’t realised what Jungkook really want to do if I don’t see him smirking while grabbing Jimin’s hand towards bathroom and Jimin just followed with his face as red as tomato or I think his face is more red than tomato.

“Shower, why? We are going to shower together.”

Huh? What? Shower? Together? I know Jungkook is adult now and still having his war of hormone but hell no he can’t bring Jimin into his war of hormone. He will refuse to listen if I lecture him and I can’t win him in fight because well you see he is muscle pig. Just you wait Jungkook I know who can stop you.

“JIN-HYUNG, JUNGKOOK IS FORCING JIMIN TO SHOWER WITH HIM”

“Yah hyu-----ng”

I stick my tongue out to him before running away to the kitchen. I can sense his sharp gaze trying to kill me behind my back right now. Jin-hyung is like our mother in this house and well Jimin is his son, so he will protect Jimin with his almighty and Jungkook, you must try hundred years to get Jin-hyung approval. I still can hear Jin-hyung nagging while I’m in the kitchen.

“Yah Jungkook, how dare you trying to ruin Jimin. You know you are older than Jimin so give a good example to him not drags him to fulfil your dirty desire. And from now on I won’t allow you to lay a single finger to Jimin’s body and don’t even dream to sleep with him. And you Jimin, I never teach you to become this mischievous and behave yourself. You are so young to be doing this and no don’t give me that puppy eye, I won’t fall for you. It’s my final decision, you can’t sleep with Jungkook anymore.”

“It’s okay. I can still do this to Jimin.”

“YAH HOW DARE YOU KISS HIM IN FRONT OF ME. DON’T TOUCH HIM.”

Oh my god Jungkook. You sure are bold enough to do that in front of Jin-hyung. I’m sure you can’t go near Jimin anymore after this. Aishh kids nowadays can’t control themselves even for a second. Why did Jimin fall for Jungkook? All he did is calling him ugly and puff his has Jimin’s heart. I really hope Jimin is falling for Taehyung because I know Taehyung treats him better. Taehyung, I hope you can move on and find someone else.

“Yoongi-hyung, you know Jungkook is trying to….Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!”

“Uh.huh what? What happen?”

“Nothing but you are spacing out. Are you okay?”

“UH yeah. I’m okay.”

Yoongi-hyung is acting weird for a week already starting the day that Jimin is being attacked. And not only hyung, but Namjoon also acting weirdly but whenever I ask him, he shrug me off by telling me everything is okay. I can sense he is hiding something from us and Yoongi-hyung also hiding something. Another thing is their eye is sad whenever they see Jimin and will try their best to separate Jimin and Jungkook. Did they disapprove Jimin and Jungkook.

“Jungkook, can you please leave Jimin alone. Why you always with him?”

“Because I like him. What is wrong with you Namjoon-hyung? When I’m bad to Jimin, you told me be gentle to him and now I be gentle to him, you told me to leave him alone.”

“Namjoon is right. You should give jimin some time like privacy.”

“Not you too Yoongi-hyung.”

Yoongi-hyung and Namjoon also talk with each other secretly more frequently. Don’t tell me they are plotting a conspiracy to break Jimin and Jungkook apart. No, if they want to do that, I have to block them away. Even Jin-hyung doesn’t try to break them apart because he knows, yes everyone know Jimin is happy with Jungkook and only Jungkook can make him smile so brightly.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Jungkook’s POV

 

To: Jiminie <3

Hey, I miss you. Namjoon-hyung is sleeping deeply right now. Come here.

 

From: jiminie <3

I can’t. Taehyung-hyung is hugging me so tight I can’t move.

 

What? Taehyung-hyung is hugging Jimin? My Jimin? I think this is the first time I rise from my bed this fast but when I opened the door to get out I see him standing in front it smiling sheepishly towards me. I stretched my hand out and hug his waist and we just stare at each other. I never imagined that I can fall in love to this small boy. If I know having Jimin in my hold is so warm and comfortable, I ‘m sure I’ll do it long ago. I feel sorry because all this time all I do is hurting him and I promise to make that time up by showering him with my love all the time.

“Hey, are you done staring at me?”

“No because I like you eye. Your eye is beautiful, Jimin-ah”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever.”

“Let’s go sit on the couch. I don’t want other hyungs to wake up and separate us again.”

I released my hand from his waist to grab his tiny hand and lead him to living room. I lay straight my back on the couch while I guide him to lie on top of me. He just follows my lead and now he is laying on top me. Jimin keeps his head low and his hand is playing with my shirt drawing some pattern on my chest but I know he is blushing right now since his ear is so red right now.

“Jimin-ah, let’s go for a date this saturday.”

“Really? This Saturday? You mean the day after tomorrow?  Like only two of us? But what if Jin-hyung won’t allow it?”

“Yes, two of us and don’t worry about Jin-hyung I’ll talk to him tomorrow. If he doesn’t allow it then I guess I have to kidnap you.”

“Jungkook---uh—hyung, can I ask you something? But first promise me not to get mad.”

“Yes, I promise.”

“Why you ask me to make kimchi jjigae that time?”

“I don’t know just want to eat it. Maybe…*sighed hard*…I just remember at someone who likes kimchi jjigae.”

“Is that someone is ‘Jimin’ your childhood friend? Hosoek hyung and Yoongi-hyung have told me everything about him and I know you have bad memory with him.”

“Jimin-ah, please don’t talk about it. Can we just cuddle like this and just enjoy this moment now.”

“Okay, I’m sorry.”

Jimin, I’m sorry. I don’t want to talk about it yet. I can’t bring myself to forgive him yet but I’ll promise I’ll tell you everything about him when I have that courage to forget what has happened.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Taehyung’s POV

 

I know Jimin’s heart belong to Jungkook but I can’t help myself to stop from wanting to be with him. Why did Jungkook get in between me and Jimin? I want to be with Jimin like this forever. We are lying on my bed with my shoulder as his pillow and I love his soft hair and I like the way his hand resting on my stomach. If he laid his head to my chest, I think he can hear my crazy heartbeat.

“Taehyung-hyung, is Jimin precious to you?”

“Of course you are.”

“No not me but Jimin, your friend. Everyone seems to really fond of this Jimin.”

“Yes, we are. Jimin is just too precious for us. He is my first love. We are very close to each other because we are the same age friend and we share lots of secret and memory together. At first I thought this is just puppy love because you know we are only 8 years old at that time and to say love is still out of our galaxy. But I’m wrong, I do love him as no one like him  can make my heart beat 100 beats per minute for these past years. I know my feeling is not mutual with him since he likes Jungkook a lot.”

Yes, I like him, no I love him truly from my heart. We are best friend and we do share lots of secret. I remember one time when Namjoon-hyung is sleeping, Jimin and I drew moles on his face and we just keep it silent because Namjoon-hyung thought that it’s Hoseok-hyung who did it. But there is only one secret that makes my heart break apart. Jungkook is Jimin first kiss. Who will believe an eight years old boy get his fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter