I Love You

My Name is Park Jimin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi’s POV

 

“Good afternoon Yoongi-hyung.”

“Uh good morning, sorry what is your name again?”

“LeeKIm. I’m jungkook classmate.”

“Uh yes, Jungkook is in his room.”

LeeKim is his name. Jungkook classmate, a tall boy with devil aura surround him always come to our home and hangs out with Jungkook. Sometimes, he comes together with other two boys which I don’t even know their names but today he come alone. I don’t like him and I hope Jungkook stop meeting him. When he comes to our home, they will talk loudly and I can’t even sleep. My instinct says that this boy, LeeKim will only bring bad influence to Jungkook.

“Hi, I don’t see you before. What is your name? Wow you’re so cute.”

“Hey, don’t lay your hand on him or you’ll dead.”

“Okay, okay I’m sorry, chill man.”

“Jimin, go to your room”

How dare he is trying to touch our Jimin. I’ll need to talk to Jungkook about his friend. I have to warn him not to bring his friend home when we are not home. What if his friends try to do anything bad to Jimin? I have to be careful with this boy, LeeKim. The way he sees Jimin worried me. His eyes shining like a predator eye when it found its prey.

“Jimin, I need to go out and please be careful. Just call me if anything happen. Don’t talk to Jungkook’s friend and don’t come out from your room, okay?”

“Okay, hyung. I’ll be careful.”

Can I leave Jimin home? But I can’t bring him with me since I have to go to lots of place today. Should I Jungkook? I need to go now since I’m already late. I’ve told Jimin to never come out from his room. I think it’s okay since Jungkook is also at home and Jungkook is not a bad boy who will do bad thing to Jimin even if he hates him. I hope so.

Why I feel this bad feeling. Heart please calm down, why are you beating so fast for one hour already? Did something happen to Jimin? Why I have this bad feeling for one hour already? I have to call Jimin now to see if he is okay. I asked my client for a 5 minutes break and after that I called Jimin but he’s not answering it. I’ve already call him for five times. I should call jungkook.

“Jungkook, where are you? Is Jimin with you? Why he doesn’t answer my call?”

“I’m at school. Need to get something. Jimin is at home.”

“is he alone?”

“No, LeeKim is at home. Why?”

“You WHAT? I want you to back home now. NOW”

Jimin, please be safe. God, please don’t let anything happen to him. I have to cancel my meeting and apologised to my client and right now I was running to our home. It takes about 20 minutes from here to home and 15 minutes from Jungkook’s school to home. Jungkook-ah please be at home now or I’ll kill you If anything happen to Jimin.

After 20 minutes running, I reached our home and unlocked the door. I grab a baseball bat before went to Jimin’s room but Jimin is nowhere to be found. Where is he? Ah Jungkook’s room. I run to there and when I open the door, that boy, that LEEKIM is lying on top Jimin. His left hand is holding both of Jimin hand and his leg is trapping Jimin’s leg while his right hand is trying to lift Jimin’s shirt.

“YAH, WHAT ARE YOU DOING. LET HIM GO NOW OR YOU’LL BE DEAD. I DON’T HESITATE TO PUNCH YOU WITH THIS BAT”

“Woah, woah chill man. I’m not doing anything. Just want to have fun with Jimin.”

“Out now.”

“Yoongi-hyung, what happen?”

“YAH JUNGKOOK I’VE TOLD YOU TO TAKE CARE OF JIMIN. HOW DARE YOU LEAVE JIMIN WITH THIS SON OF DEVEIL. HE’S TRYING TO JIMIN.”

Then, the next thing I see is LeeKim is lying on the floor with blood dripping from his mouth. Jungkook has punched him and I need to hold Jungkook or else LeeKim will for sure dead.

“GET OUT FROM HERE. DON’T COME HERE AGAIN. WE ARE NOT FRIEND ANYMORE.”

Good boy Jungkook. Jimin? Where is he? I turn and see Jimin is lying on bed shaking badly and his face is smeared with his tear. I’m sorry Jimin. My heart hurts seeing his curling like that protecting himself and shaking on Jungkook’s bed. I go to him and hug him tightly.

“It’s okay, don’t worry. I’m here now. Please don’t cry anymore. Jungkook, call the others.”

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Jimin’s POV

 

I do what Yoongi-hyung told me. I go inside my room and locked the door. I take out a letter from my pocket. This is the second letter I get and it’s not from Donghee but Mr Bang.

Come back or I’ll kill your friend

Mr Bang knows where I live now. What should I do? Is Donghee okay? I hope Mr Bang will not hurting him. Suddenly I hear a knock and LeeKim is calling for me.

“Jimin, Jimin, please open the door. Something bad is happening to Jungkook. He is in pain.”

What? Jungkook is in pain. I need to go help him. Without suspecting anything, I opened the door and LeeKim grab my hand and bring me to jungkook’s room. He pushed me hardly on the bed. Oh my god. Now I know what actually is happening. Where is Jungkook? Did he let his friend do this to me? Someone please help me.

I can’t escape. My hand can’t move as his hand is holding my hand. His grip is too strong and I think there will be bruise there. I want to kick him but his leg is trapping my leg now. His hand is trying to lift my shirt when I hear Yoongi-hyung voice. Hyung, please help me.

The next thing i know is Yoongi-hyung is hugging me right now and then my world is black. I don’t know for how long I’m in the black world before I open my eyes.

“Oh my god, Jimin. Are you awake now? Guys, Jimin is awake.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter