I'm Home

My Name is Park Jimin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi and here we go the last chapter. First of all I want to thanks to whoever has subscribed to my story and thanks to the 2 person who have upvoted my story (I’ll give you 5 points karma each). I hope you all enjoy reading my story. And also to whoever has commented I’ll appreciate it. Really thank you to who have read my story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JImin’s POV

 

“I’ll do everything you want but please don’t hurt them. Please leave them alone.”

“Well, well look who’s here. Are you done hiding? Think you can hide from me forever huh? You have to pay for my loss.”

“I’ll do anything but leave them alone. If-if you want me to—to follow Mr Jackson I—I will but please don’t hurt them.”

“Okay, I’ll leave them alone but don’t try to run away again or else you don’t know what I might do to them.”

I’ve made my mind to tell Jungkook the truth after listening to what has happened to Hoseok-hyung but don’t know how. That night when Hosoeok-hyung came into our room to console me I told him to help me telling the truth to Jungkook. Knowing that Jungkook will probably hate me so I’ve already prepared myself and yes Jungkook was so angry when he heard the truth. I don’t blame him but hearing that he regret loving hurt me a lot.

To avoid adding more fuel to the fire I’ve decided to return to THE DARK and now here I am being locked in a room. Mr Bang will bring me personally to see Mr Jackson because he can’t avoid any betrayal from me. I want to escape but no I can’t or else everyone I love will be in danger. In two days, I will be at Mr. Jackson place and the only thing I can do now is thinking what my fate at there is.

My eye can’t cry anymore because crying won’t change anything.

“You are our Jimin. Our Jimin who we thought has died. Jimin-ah, don’t you remember us?”

“No no it can’t be. I don’t remember anything, Namjoon-hyung. I’ve never met you all before I started to live at your house.”

“It’s must be a bad trauma to you since you don’t remember it anymore.”

“And isn’t true that Jungkook’s brother die because of me?”

“It’s just an accident. It’s not your fault.”

 Yes, it’s not my fault but Junghyun wouldn’t die if Jimin don’t ask him to get his shoe that time. At first I don’t trust them but after watching a picture in Jungkook’s wallet I do believe them. It’s Jungkook who keep safe the only one photo of Jimin because the other pictures they take with Jimin were missing. Watching that picture confirming I’m their Jimin.

“Jimin.”

“Namjoon-hyung? Yoongi-hyung? What are you doing here?”

“We come to save you.”

“No no please go back home or you will be in danger. Please, please.”

“Jimin, Jimin no you are safe now. He won’t do anything to you anymore. Let’s go back home now.”

Namjoon-hyung and Yoongi-hyung come to rescue me saying that everything is okay now. They told me that I’m safe now and Mr Bang and the rest will be punished for their crime.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Yoongi’s POV

 

“YAH JUNGKOOK. It’s your entire fault. If you don’t yell at him yesterday he will not leave us now. Hyung, what should we do now? What if he is forced to be slave or be a e? Oh no, no, no, we need to safe him.”

To say that it’s not totally Jungkook fault is not the best option but literally everyone is blaming Jungkook now. Yes, if he doesn’t yell at Jimin yesterday none of this will happen but mad at him won’t solve anything. Why does he hate Jimin? Anyone can’t deny when a 6 years old boy hates someone who he thought has killed his brother but now he is adult. He is sure smart enough to realise it’s actually an accident but why he still hates him?

“Taehyung enough. Getting mad at him won’t solve anything. Jungkook, I know you are smart enough to know that it’s an accident not that Jimin initially want to kill your brother but why you still hold grudge against him?”

“I know that but yes I really hate him.”

“But why? Jungkook, is there something we don’t know happen between you and Jimin? Please, don’t be stubborn. I’m done enough with your war of hormone. Just tell us the truth.”

“Because--because he has kissed Taehyung-hyung when he said that he will loves only me. He kissed YOU while saying I love you a lot to you, Tae-hyung. I really like him but he lied to me.”

Suddenly after hearing Jungkook answer, Jin-hyung is laughing following by Hoseok. Yup. I want to laugh too but sighed hard instead while Namjoon just shakes his head. I know Jungkook is not matured enough but I don’t know he is this childish. I’m sure everyone has being kissed by Jimin before. Yes, Jimin has kissed me, well only on cheek because I build him his sand castle.

“HA HA HA, jungkook, you sure are so naïve. What if I tell you that Jimin also has kissed me before and I’m sure everyone have already got a kiss from Jimin. Jungkook-ah, Jimin love you more than he loves us.”

“But Jin-hyung, Taehyung-hyung likes Jimin too and and….”

“Yes, I like him but Jimin only have you in his heart. No one not even me can make him smile the same way he smile at you. And I know you are the one who keep all Jimin pictures. You want to know a secret?”

“What?”

“He told me take care of you because he can’t take care of you anymore and the next thing I know his house is on fire.”

Wait. Taehyung likes Jimin? I don’t know that. I thought Taehyung likes Jungkook but I guess I’m wrong. Now, everything makes sense why Taehyung is so caring towards Jungkook even though Jungkook always hit him and don’t show him any respect.

“Jungkook-ah, yes Jimin also told me he loves me, Namjoon, Jin-hyung and Hoseok but as his brother and Taehyung as his best friend. He loved you in different way. You are special to him.”

“Oh my god. Hyung, I don’t know that. Hyung, please we need to safe him.”

How to save him? I too don’t know how. This problem won’t solve even if I get to run Jimin away from that place. Jimin will need to hide from outsider forever and what if he gets caught again.

“I know. I have all the evidence need by police to catch them. Let’s go to police station and hand them the evidence so that they can arrest them.”

“Good. Now, Namjoon and I will go to police station and you all wait here and anything we’ll call you.”

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Here we are sitting in front of a mid-aged police officer telling everything we know and Namjoon handing him the entire document containing the evidence. At first, he doesn’t believe us but after reading the document, he believed and will take action as soon as possible.

“Okay, we need to do an examination to this evidence first and when everything is 100 percent complete, tomorrow we will arrest them.”

“Uhm sir, can you call us before you go and arrest them? Or can we tag along because our friend is there and we need him to be safe.”

“Okay sure. I call you tomorrow.”

“Thank you, sir”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Today, Namjoon got a call from that same police officer from yesterday that they will go and arrest them this noon. He asks whether we want to ride with them or by our own but we decided to use our own car and we will follow them behind. Namjoon ask me to go with him but stopping others because I know everything will be in chaos if too many people tag along.

When we reached there, the police officer told us to wait in our car for our safety. Namjoon and I need to wait until everything is settled. About 10 minutes after the police officer with his crew enter THE DARK, they come out while arresting THE DARK owner and his followers. Namjoon go out from our car and talking something with the police officer and the he come to me saying that we can go inside now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter