THE DARK

My Name is Park Jimin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin”s POV

 

I’m so tired. Practising for the upcoming theatre performance drained all my energy out and I don’t have any free time to spend with my Jimin. I hope he don’t forget about me. I want to be at Taehyung or Hoseok place since they can always spend time with Jimin.

“Good morning hyung.”

“Oh Jimin-ah, good morning. Do you sleep well?”

“umm…actually not really.”

“Why”

“I don’t know why but I keep having the same dream every night for a week already and it’s a bad dream.”

“What kind of dream?”

“Well, in my dream, there is a boy, I think he’s older than me and he always smiled at me. But suddenly he is drowning and he asked for my help. I’ll reach out my hand to him but his body keeps moving away from me and then he disappeared. “

What is the meaning of Jimin’s dream? Why he keeps dreaming the same dream? Could it be that this dream is a hint about his past? Is he starting to get his memory back? I really hoped that Jimin can get his memory back. My curiosity really kills me. I have lots of question about him even he himself can’t answer it.

I wonder what happen to him before I found him three weeks ago. What has happened to him that make him faint that night? That night, he looks so scared while begging not to hurt him. Did someone try to hurt him?

“Jimin, did you remember anything about this boy? Do you start to gain your memory back?”

“I don’t know. I think I’ve never met that guy.”

“Okay, don’t worry. Don’t pressure yourself too much.”

“Okay. But hyung you look tired. Are you okay?”

“I’m okay. Just tired. I’m sorry that I can’t spend time with you. I promised after my performance is finished, we’ll go out and spend time together.”

“it’s okay hyung. Just remember to take care of yourself and don’t get sick.”

“Sure”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Jimin’s POV

 

“Why is this bread is burn? This jam is too sweet, I don’t like it. This egg is too salty. Do you want me to have high blood pressure?”

Yes, yes I want you to have high blood pressure really high until you could die because of it. My nice morning is ruined by Jungkook again. There always a complaint from him about my cooking. It’s too salty, too sweet, and too bland and bla bla bla… The only time he doesn’t complaint is when I make that kimchi jjigae during dinner last two weeks.

“Jungkook, just eat your food. There is nothing wrong with it. Please don’t ruin our morning. We all already tired and not ready to hear you bickering about food.”

“Okay, I’m sorry Namjoon-hyung.”

Haha. Served you right. Namjoon-hyung is right, everyone need to eat their food peacefully without any complaint from you. Just eat Jungkook. You are lucky I’m not putting any poison in your food.

“Today I’ll be home the whole day and I will stay in my room. Don’t try to disturb me and call me when lunch is ready.”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Everyone is already out leaving me alone with Yoongi-hyung but he is in his room now. After having breakfast, Yoongi-hyung go to his room and never come out for three hours already. But nevermind, I just do my work like always, sweeping the floor, doing laundry and cleaning the living room.

But today the will be no concert. It’s okay I can have it another day. I’ve already finished cleaning the living room, what should I do next? Oh, I have to wash the dishes from breakfast.  Okay, first we should scrape the food from the dishes. Then, apply the dish soap to the dishes before rinse it with water. Finally dry it and placed it on the rack. Simple right? Suddenly a cockroach about the size of a thumbnail is walking towards my hand.

“Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME.”

The entire apartment probably is awake when hearing my scream. I don’t even realised that Yoongi-hyung is running to the kitchen from his room and ask me what happen.

“WHAT? WHAT HAS HAPPEN? JIMIN, ARE YOU ALRIGHT”

“YOONGI-HYUNG THERE, THERE, COCKCROACH, PLEASE GET IT AWAY FROM ME”

I know I’m in funny situation right now standing on the chair screaming because of cockroach. I hate cockroach, really hate it. Yoongi-hyung trapped it under a container before throw it away outside. Oh my god, how can Yoongi-hyung holding the cockroach leg just like that?

“Jimin, come down. I’ve throw it away.”

“Really? Are you sure it won’t come back again.”

“Yes, come down please.”

Yoongi-hyung is stretching his hand out for me and I take his hand before come down from the chair. Wait, did I just talk to Yoongi-hyung? Yes, I am. I think there is a tear in Yoongi-hyung eye. He is still holding my hand and just stares at me not blinking at all.

“Hyung? Yoongi-hyung.”

“Uh-huh Jimin. I’m not dreaming now right? You really are talking to me right?”

“Uh…yes”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yoongi POV

 

“Thank you. Oh wait, I have to thanks that cockroach, because of it you are talking with me right now.”

“I’m sorry for disturbing you. I really hate cockroach.”

“it’s okay. You’re safe now. I need to continue my work. You can continue doing your work and remember to call me when lunch is ready.”

“Okay hyung.”

I go back to my room and continue finishing my new design. I need to build a prototype for my new house design. I still can’t believe that Jimin is talking with me. I’m so happy so I’m sending a message to Jin-hyung telling him about this news. I think I can give this present to Jimin already. A box with a cute wrapping is nicely placed in my drawer for two weeks already. I can’t find my courage to give it to Jimin. Now, I want to give him this present.

 

Three hours later.

After having my lunch with Jimin, we sit on the couch to watch a movie. Now I’m not awkward with Jimin anymore and we can talk to each other, knowing about each other more. I really hope Jimin can remember about himself. I want him to remember anything so that everything will be like before again.

“Jimin-ah, thank you. I always hope that we can talk like this.”

“I’m sorry for not talking to you before. I also feel happy now and I hope we can talk more in future.”

“Yes, we can. Oh jimin, wait I have something for you.”

I get up before went to my room to get his present. I hope he like it. I bought him a handphone two weeks ago but I afraid to give it to him. Jin-hyung told me many times to just give this present to Jimin but I scared he won’t take it.

“Here, I hope you like it.”

“What it is?.............Oh my god, a handphone but why? This must be expensive. No, I can’t take it.”

“No Jimin, please take it. It’s for you. You know us all always not at home and if you have a handphone, we can call or message you to make sure you are safe when you are alone at home.”

Then he is hugging me tightly and crying on my shoulder. This is the first time someone has hugging me and it’s very tight. I hug him back to ensure he is safe with me. I don’t know what to say to make his crying stop so I just pat his back and wait until he’s stop crying. Why did he cry so much? I’ve never met someone who is crying so much like Jimin. After five minutes, he breaks the hug and stop crying.

“I’m sorry hyung. I just can’t control my tear. Why is everyone so nice to me? I don’t know how to repay back to you.”

“It’s okay. Just promise to be safe and never left us. I don’t know about others but when I first see you, you remind me to someone who I loved. It’s like I can see him again when I see you. I can’t accept to lose another Jimin in my life”

“I’m not going anywhere hyung. What do you mean by another Jimin? Am I that another Jimin?”

Do I have to tell him about Jimin? What is his reaction after hearing it? But we have promised to never talk about Jimin after Jin-hyung depression is cured. Jimin, I’m sorry, it’s not like I forget about you, but I have to stop talking about you for Jin-hyung sake. I hope you understand our situation.

“Jimin is actually our childhood friend name. Jimin is two years younger than me.  We really loved him. Before I met him, I a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter