Yoongi Story

My Name is Park Jimin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And this is the Yoongi side of story

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Everything starts at Hoseok 19th birthday and it also 3 years ago. Do you still remember that day, we played a game to decide who is going to go and buy a cake for Hoseok and it turns out to be me. I know Hosoek only eat cake from his favourite bakery, Hope Bakery since he said that its owner is from his hometown.

Hosoek likes ice –cream cake but I don’t know this cake has like more than 10 designs and styles. I just stood there for ten minutes arguing with my mind on which cake to choose. They all look so tasty and cute but I don’t know which will suit Hoseok.

“Jimin, can help me look after the counter, I need to go toilet.”

“Uh Noona, okay sure.”

Jimin? I turned around and saw a boy is walking towards the counter which is where I’m standing now. This boy name is Jimin too and he is so cute. If our Jimin is still alive, I’m sure he will be this cute too and will always smiling to everyone. Jimin, I miss you. I’m just one step closer to make your dream come true, Jimin-ah.

“Sir! Sir! Which cake do you want?”

“Uh-huh! Sure! Cake! Yes I want an ice-cream cake but I can’t choose which one.”

“Oh I can help you. Can you tell me the personality of the cake owner?”

“Yes sure. He is happy-go-lucky boy with really bright personality and talk a lot.”

“Okay. Hmmm. I think this cake is match perfectly with his personality. This cake is simple with light decoration but its rainbow colour completes the cake since rainbow has variety of colour. I think his personality is like a rainbow. Everyone is happy when there is rainbow because we know sun will shine again after rain.”

“Okay I take that cake.”

Rainbow huh? Yes, rainbow. Jimin choose rainbow for Hoseok because he don’t know what colour is suitable with him because Jimin said that Hosoek is so bright like a sun and rainbow will come out after rain with the help of sun. Jin-hyung is pink like princess, you are blue which is so smart, Taehyung is as loyal as orange and Jungkook is brave like red. How can an 8 years old boy think like that. Jimin is just 8 years old when we met him but I know he has enough experience to mature his thinking.

I visit that bakery frequently after that but it’s hard to see him again because he works in the kitchen and will only go out to place the newly baked bread in rack. One day, I’ve got to see him again but something caught my eye. He has a scar on his arm and this scar look familiar to me. No, I think I’m having a delusional at that time.

“Yah Hoseok, do you still remember the scar that Jimin got long time ago?”

“Yes, I remember but hyung why you keep asking about Jimin these days? Is there something that I don’t know?”

“Uh No. Just asking because I miss him. Its half-moon shaped right? And it’s on his arm right?”

“Yes. He got it when he’s trying to ride a bicycle.”

Actually I’m feeling so grateful to Hoseok because of him I get to know our Jimin. Hoseok is the only friend I have in school and after your father married his mother you become his family. I know since you both don’t have another sibling started to beco

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter