Chapter 8

Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RED= Text messages

The night Halla went with Chanyeol:

Tzuyu and Luhan had got into those relationship fights, so Tzuyu went to the bar to cool herself down. Jaehyun and his crew just officially became cops, so they decided to go celebrate it at the bar. Tzuyu was dancing at the dance floor. Jaehyun was sitting looking around. His crew left and went to go dance. He then spotted the most beautiful girl dancing by herself, it was Tzuyu. He walked up to her and tapped on her shoulder. "Tzuyu." Jaehyun said. She turned and smiled, she was already drunk. "Oh hey it's Halla's brother!" Tzuyu yelled. "Come let's go sit down." Jaehyun said. They both went to go sit down.  "Oppa, drink!" Tzuyu yelled. "No it's okay, I don't like drinking." Jaehyun said. "Why you scared?" Tzuyu teased.  Jaehyun hates being the loser so he took a full glass one and drank in one go. Tzuyu clapped. "More."Jaehyun said. "Coming right up!" Tzuyu filled one full one for him and her. They started to compete who will win or lose. They both went on their twenth. Tzuyu couldn't anymore she drank enough. "YES!! I WIN!!" Jaehyun yelled. "Shut up! Come on let's go dance!!" Tzuyu yelled. She grabbed Jaehyun's hand and they went to go dance. "Tzuyu you're pretty!" Jaehyun yelled. "I know I am." Tzuyu said. As they dance, Tzuyu was getting dizzy, she walked backwards and bumped into a girl and a guy. "WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING!" The girl yelled. Tzuyu turned and smiled. "Halla?! What are you doing here?" Tzuyu asked. "Tzuyu! Hahahah, I'm with this rich guy, he wanted to dance with me. I thought he hated me." Halla yelled thinking that she whispered. "Look at my partner." Tzuyu said. Halla looked and waved at Jaehyun. He looked and flipped him off.

Halla and Sehun left. Jaehyun and Tzuyu were still together. Tzuyu grabbed Jaehyun's face and started to have a make out session.

Next day:

Tzuyu woke up, she looked around. She was at a motel, she then started to have memories of what happened the other day. She felt pairs of arm holding around her waist. She smacked her face. She could already feel that she was only wearing her underwear along with a shirt that didn't belong to her. She moved the blanket off of Jaehyun's face just to check if it was Luhan or him. Jaehyun's eyes slowly opened. He sat up, Tzuyu started to cry. Jaehyun rubbed his eyes to check who was next by him, and it was Tzuyu. ", Tzuyu I'm so sorry. I didn't intend to end up like this." Jaehyun apologized. "I'm going to go. I have school." Tzuyu said. She looked around and found her clothes. She putted them on and ran out. Jaehyun smacked his head and layed back down. 

Tzuyu went to school, and got a text. "Look what we found the hoe do." It was the video of Halla and Chanyeol making out. Luhan went to Tzuyu. "Tzuyu I'm sorry." Luhan apologized. Tzuyu looked and hugged him, she didn't want him to ever find out what happened. "Oppa, look." Tzuyu said. She showed the video of Halla and Chanyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter