Chapter 10

Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three years later:

Halla was living in LA, California. She had made new other friends. She was living with a girl name Jaein. Halla has a twins, one girl and one boy. The girl's namwas, "Jaehyuna." and the boy's name was, "Taeyang." They just became two year olds. "Jaehyuna, Taeyang time to shower." Halla called. The two twins came running to their mom and jumped onto her. "Let's go." Halla said. She quickly gave her kids a shower. "Jaehyuna, say 'uhmma.' " Halla said. "U-u-uma." Jaehyuna said.  Halla laughes and gives a kiss on her cheek. "Halla, so you're going back to South Korea, in two days right?" Jaein asked. Halla nodded. "Let's throw a party tomorrow, you get packed up today and we'll get stuff ready after you are done." Jaein said. Halla got her kids out and went to go get them dressed. "Jaehyuna.....Taeyang...... you guys are going to see Uncle Jaehyun in two days! Finally someone that you guys are related to." Halla said. Both twins clap and laugh. 

Next day:

Jaein and Halla got everything ready for the party. Halla got her kids ready. One by one people started to filling up the house. A group of guys came in with alcohol. "AYYE!!" The guys yelled. Halla went up to them and smacked their heads. "You dumb asses, there's kids here." Halla said. "Noona, why are you such a party pooper?!" A guy yelled. "Am not, I just don't want alcohol here if my kids are here." Halla said. "She's just an old ahjumma." A guy yelled. "YAH! Hansol we're the freaking same age." Halla yelled. "So what's the party for?" Kidoh asked. "It's for Halla, she and her kids are going back to Korea tomorrow." Jaein said. "NO! Don't bring my kids!" Hansol yelled. Halla pushed his face, "You wish." Halla said. She stared at her kids, seeing his face on their kids. Going back to Korea was one of the most horrible idea she ever thought. She pictured the day she found out who the baby daddy was. When she goes to Korea, she'll just say it's Taehyung's eventhough it's not his. 

Midnight:

Kidoh and his friends wanted to say their last goodbyes to Halla and her kids. "Taeyang come to daddy!" Hansol yelled. Halla looked at Hansol and made a mugging face towards him. "No, you monster." Taeyang said. Halla laughed. Jaein and Hansol were a couple. "So when are you coming back?" Atom asked. "Not sure about that." Halla said. "What do you mean?! Their gonna miss us, we're their uncles." Hojoon yelled. "You guys should come to Korea and visit you know." Halla said. "Uhhh, why you think we're over here. We're not going back over there. Over our dead bodies." Kidoh said. Halla got her kids ready before they had to leave. 

Airport:

Jaein and the guys drove Halla and her kids to the airport. Halla had a baby sack for twins, Taeyang in the back and Jaehyuna in the front. They both were fast asleep. "South Korea airline is now boarding. Please make your way." The woman ann

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter