Chapter 9

Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Halla quickly calls Luhan. "Wow, this is suprising, what do you want?" Luhan asked. "O-o-oppa. Come get me." Halla stutters. "Why? No, i'm busy." Luhan said and hangs up. Halla wanted her bestfriend to comfort her and he didn't. Halla kept crying, she walked out the door leaving her the door open. Out of every person Taehyung would cheat on it was her twin. She always felt bad for taking him from Nana, but she couldn't let go of him because she fell deeply in love with him. The whole two days that had passed, she has been getting cyber-bullied online. People are calling her ", hoe, etc." Halla always wore long sleeves to cover her cuts. She may looked happy outside but inside she is totally crushed. She has been getting heartbroken from many people she loved, and now she can't take it anymore. The person she wanted the most at that moment was her twin Nana. Halla was walking across the road, where cars were going by really fast. As she started to cross, cars went beeping to warn her to get out of the way but she kept going. "Someone stop me. Unnie sorry for what I did." Halla thought to herself. Halla finally stopped as she reached the middle. A car was coming towards, really quick too. Nana who was at a bus stop across didn't notice. *BEEP BEEP* Nana looked up, and saw her twin, Halla in the middle of the road. "HALLA!!!" Nana yelled. Halla looked up and saw Nana and smiled. "Unnie." Halla whispered. Nana dropped all her belongings and ran, cars quickly stopped. *BAMM!!!* Halla opened her eyes, she looked up she see's Nana's head bleeding. "U-unnie....UNNIEEE!!!" Halla screamed. Halla slowly got up, she slowly walked towards Nana and grabbed her. "You're safe..." Nana said and knocked out. Halla moved her hand from Nana's head and saw blood on her hand. "Bloo-blood......blood." Halla stutters. Halla had quick pictures in her mind from the accident that happened to her family and her years ago. She tried her best to overcome her fear for her twin. She had her eyes squeezed shut, then she quickly opened her eyes. "SOMEONE HELP!! CALL 119!!" Halla yelled. People came rushing to help. They quickly called the ambulance. 

Hospital:

As the doctors and nurses rushes Nana into the emergency rooms, Halla was crying as she see's the doctors pushing Nana into the emergency rooms. Halla heard them yelling, "She's losing a lot of blood!" Before closing the doors.

~few minutes later~

Tzuyu, Luhan, Taehyung and Jaehyun came running in. "HALLA!!!" They all yelled. Before Taehyung could hug Halla, Luhan grabbed Halla and hugged her tight. "You little punk, you ing gave us a heartattack." Luhan said. Tzuyu and Taehyung kind of got jealouse from what they saw. Halla couldn't say anything since she was so shocked. Luhan let go of her and Taehyung hugged her. Halla just stared towards the door where the last time she saw Nana. 

A doctor then came out. Halla hadn't talked yet. "How is Nana?!" Jaehyun asked. "Well, she did loose a lot of blood, but she is taking a break right now, you may-" Before the doctor could finish Halla runs to her room. Nana was still asleep. Halla went up her and cried onto Nana. "Pabo, h-how could you jump in front of me like that!" Halla yells as she cries. The others stayed in the back to give Halla and Nana space. As Nana was laying down, Halla was confessing how she felt guilty for what she had done to her. Nana was laying on the bed, her eyes closed but tears were coming down her face. Nana opened her eyes and pushed Halla off and slapped her. "Is this how it's going to be?! Me saving you, you feeling guilty that you confess. WHY WOULDN'T YOU DO THIS BEFORE?!!" Nana yells. Halla holds onto her cheek and keeps crying. "Unnie, right now I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter