Chapter 1

Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Call me your darling!  Darling, darling! " Halla sang in the bathroom. Halla was showering and getting ready for school. Nana woke up from Halla's singing. She went to the bathroom and banged on it. "Hurry the up!" Nana yelled. "My sugar pop! My lolipop!" Halla sang even louder. Nana went to her room and waited. Halla got out and quickly got dressed. *ring* Halla looked who was calling her and it was Tzuyu. "Yah! Halla hurry up you have 10 minutes left!" Tzuyu yelled. "BOH?! Okay, see you in a few minutes." Halla quickly hanged up and ran out. Nana went in the bathroom to take a shower. Halla quickly grabbed her stuff, putted her shoes on and ran out the house. She quickly dialed Taehyung. "Heyy Babe." He answered. "Oppa! Where are you?!" Halla asked as she runs. "I'm on my way to school, you?" He asked. "Oppa, come get me right now!!" Halla yelled and hanged up. She kept running until she could see Taehyung's car. A few minutes later, Taehyung's car pulling up to Halla. "Get in ugly!" He yelled. Halla went in and was breathing hard from running. "Ughh, so tired... need water." Halla said. Taehyung just laughed and started to drive. As they were driving they were passing by Nana. "Should we give your sister a ride?" He asked. "No, just keep going." Halla said. Taehyung stopped the car and rolled down his window. "Hey Nana, do you want a ride?" He asked. Halla slapped Taehyung's head. "Stupid idiot." Halla whispered. "No." Nana said and kept walking. "You sure?" He asked again. She nodded and smiled. Halla started to mugg Nana. Taehyung then drove off to school. "Since when does she smile? This is the first time I've ever seen her smile in a long time." Halla said. 

~school~

"Oppa! Hurry up we're late! Aishh you're on your own." Halla said. She started to run towards her class, but her homeroom teacher was there waiting for her.  Halla jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter