Chapter 7

Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since you guys want to know about Nana's story, this chapter is going to be back when Halla and V just met. Sorry if I was mostly talking about Halla.

 

Past: (Halla and Taehyung just met)

Halla and Nana were both freshmans. Halla just recently got asked out by Taehyung and Nana just recently got asked out by Chanyeol. Halla had a mad crush on Chanyeol and Nana had a mad crush on Taehyung. Nana got asked the day before Halla did, and she said "yes." Halla was furious so she said "yes" to Taehyung. On their sixteenth birthday, Halla and Chanyeol wanted to get something for Nana so they went together. Nana and Taehyung stayed home together to decorate the house. 

Nana was standing blowing balloons, but then she felt two pair of hands going around her waist. She started to blush because she had already knew who it was. "Taehyung, you can't do this, you're with my sister." Nana said. "Oh be quiet, I know you like me. You're sister told me." Taehyung said. "That , how could she." Nana said. Taehyung grabbed her by the waist and full on kissed her. Jaehyun came walking in with the cake and his eyes were widen. "What's going on?" Jaehyun asked. Nana pushed Taehyung off and stared straight to the floor. "O-ooppa." Nana stuttered. Jaehyun went to Taehyung and grabbed him by the collar. "How dare you play with my sisters." Jaehyun said. "Dude bro, calm down. I thought she was Halla." Taehyung lied. "Stop ing lying." Jaehyun yelled. "It's my fault, I pretened to be Halla." Nana said. Jaehyun just stared at Taehyung and then pushed him off. "Better be a accident, because if I find out my baby sister got hurt because of you, I swear." Jaehyun said. 

After the kiss, Nana and Taehyung still talked but secretly. On Halla's and Nana's eighteenth birthday, they stopped talking to each other. Halla didn't know why, but Nana just avoided her. Taehyung told Halla that he was busy at work so he couldn't make it. Nana told Chanyeol that she didn't want to celebrate her birthday and wanted to be alone. Halla decided to go celebrate her birthday by herself at the mall with her best friend Luhan. "Did she leave?" Taehyung texted to Nana."She left, hurry up." Nana texted ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter