Chapter 3

Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nana's Class:

Nana was in class, listening to her music. She recieved a message and quickly checks it. "Can we meet at the balcony during lunch?" Nana just rolled her eys and relpied saying, "Yes."  

Lunch:

Halla had detention so she had to mop the gym. Nana went to the balcony to meet the person that texted her. As she reaches up there, he was already there. "What do you want?" Nana asked. He walked up to her and hugged her. "I missed you." He said. Nana smiled and hugged him back. "When are you going to break up with your girlfriend?! I always get jealous when you two are together." Nana said. "Don't worry about her. She isn't the one that is truly in my heart. Cause you are. And what about you? I don't like how you kiss him." The guy said. Nana just grabbed his facae and kissed him.

 

Halla was mopping, running back in forth. A group of guys came in wearing their sweats and tank-tops. "Hey what are you doing here?!" One guy yelled. "Huh? Oh lunch detention. I'm almost done and then you guys can continue you're activity." Halla said. "Get out now." One guy said. "No! Tf, I have to clean here." Halla said and continued. He went up to her and grabbed her arm. "What did you say?! Don't you know who I am?" He asked. "Sehun, leave her alone." One guy said. Halla pushed his hand off hers. "That's your name? Sehun. Pfft, SeCOCK!" Halla said and continued. 

As Nana and the guy were still making out, Tzuyu wanted to go up the balcony and get some fresh air. She opens the door but stops immediately and eyes were wide open. She took her phone out and took a picture and ran back down. "That ing fake ." Tzuyu said.

"BOH?! Yah, I am OH SEHUN!" Sehun yelled. "And I'm LEE HALLA!!" Halla yelled. Sehun chuckled and the guys started to laugh. "I am the chairman of 'EXO' Company son." Sehun said. "And I am my mom's daughter. Does it look like I care that you are the most richest man's son?" Halla asked.  "WHAT IS GOING ON?!" Mr. Jong yelled. All of them jumped from getting frightended. "Anneyonghaseyo." They all bowed. "Mr. Jong! This bastard over here keeps bothering me!" Halla said. Mr. Jong smacked Halla's head. "Pabo, that is the chairman's son! Show some respect, hello sir I am sorry if my student her bothered you. Is there anything you would like?" He asked. Sehun smiled but shooked his head. "B-but Mr.Jong." Halla said. Mr. Jong dragged her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter