Chapter 14

Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook got Halla into the passenger's seat of the car. "My kids where are they?!" Halla asked. "There isn't time." Jungkook said. "No get my kids now." Halla said. Jungkook ran back to get them but he hadn't return for a long time. Luckily Jungkook gave her phone and it was fully charged.  She clicked dial number two and popped up Luhan's number. She slowly cliked the call button. It kept ringing and ringing for a long time. "Pick up pick up. Luhan don't ignore this call." Halla thought to herself. "The caller you called is not answering please leave message after the beep." Halla was upset her best friend didn't answer, so she left him a message. "O-oppa, help me. I a-am rea-really injured......If.....I.......d-don't mak-make i-it, t-t-the k-i-kids a-a-are y-ours not S-s-sehun's." Halla stuttered and hanged up. "Where is she?!" Taehyung yelled. Halla heard Taehyung's voice, she slowly and panicly tried getting into the driver's seat. She locked all the doors. Taehyung came running out and banged onto the the window. Halla inserted the keys, and since her feet was really injured she stepped on the gas pedal and zoomed off. Halla throve in pain and kept crying, she couldn't see her kids anymore. 

Nana, Jisoo and Sehun were watching the video that Jungkook send them. Nana was crying and so was Sehun. Nana threw the phone and all of a sudden fell to the floor. "Nana are you okay?!" Sehun yelled. Nana grabbed hold of her heart. "M-my heart..... It's a twin thing..... If one of us is hurt...we can feel it." Nana said. Jisoo ran and got into his car and drove off. 

Halla stopped at a street light, she looked around and saw the cafe where she found the note at. She looked at both her hands and a lot of blood was still coming out. She was about to drive off but then someone opens her door. Halla looked up and sees Jisoo. She stares at him and keeps crying. "J-jisoo oppa." Halla said. Jisoo carried her out the car and got her into his car. 

Nana and Sehun drove to Luhan's house first. Nana went to his door rang the door bell, but he didn't open it. Nana started to bang on it. A girl came and opened the door. "Where's Luhan?!" Nana yelled. "Sleeping, who are you?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter