Beginning Of A Separation (Part I)

The Feelings Are Mutual

 

 

[BREAKING: ACE’S LUHAN FAINTED AND IS HOSPITALISED AFTER ARRIVING AT INCHEON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT LAST NIGHT. POLICE ARE STILL INVESTIGATING THE ASSAULT.]

 

[LUHAN LEFT THE AIRPORT IN AN AMBULANCE, FANS SPECULATE SASAENG ACTIVITY THAT MAY INVOLVE EXO MEMBER OH SEHUN]

 

[WHO WOULD NOT BLEED WHEN THROWN WITH A GLASS BOTTLE TO THEIR HEAD? ACE MEMBER, LUHAN, WAS IMMEDIATELY SENT TO THE NEAREST HOSPITAL AFTER A SHOCKING INCIDENT AT THE AIRPORT]

 

 

Sehun read the headlines in both anger and worry, hands gripping ever so tightly around his phone that all members are worried that the screen might crack.

“Sehun, calm down. She’s doing better, she will be alright. Baek contacted me that Luhan is stable now,” Chanyeol tried consoling the youngest.

 

Sehun bit his lower lips, “but she’s not conscious yet.”

 

 

 

 

 

Of course, as best friends, the entertainment industry uses Sehun and Luhan’s close relationship as a source of their main income, reporting false rumors of them dating and sparks scandal everywhere. Sehun was also aware that most of his fans are really chill with his current status with Luhan, never objecting nor going against their friendship and in addition, they even wish the two would start dating for real. Their friendship is often publicized and seriously, no one seems to find it as a trouble for the past few years. Both of them never paid any attention to the news.

 But things started going downhill when certain fans who shipped the youngest member of Exo with other female idols aside from Luhan started their schemes of ‘separating’ the most talked couple in the industry. It started with a death threat. The leader of ACE only think of it as a joke but soon it escalated to hurting her emotionally and now physically. Blood-written letters sent to the dorm every day, drinks containing glue that she almost drank, boxes containing cutters and knifes even made it to the company building.

 

 

But Sehun only knew about all of these dangerous activities through online news. That means Luhan never told him about her horrifying experience and the creepy late night phone calls that she had to listen to. And all of this is because of him.

 

“Hyung,” Sehun quietly murmured.

 

 

Everyone in the room paid their full attention on the frustrated guy.

 

 

 

 

 

“Do you think it’s time that I let Luhan have her own space?”

 

 

 

 

 

The hurt in his voice was evident, his eyes reflected all the sadness and guilt he is feeling all combined into one. Sehun was trying his best to show a strong side but when the closest person to him is hurt, it proves to be the hardest thing to do. As he felt tears gathering in his eyes, the rest of the members huddled into one group and hugged the youngest as a sign of comfort.

 

--

 

As he promised, Sehun stayed away.

 

 

Luhan gained consciousness a day after the incident at the airport but still had to stay at the hospital for the time being, halting all her promotions until she’s deemed fit enough to be on stage. Luhan had expected that Sehun must be waiting for her to wake up next to the hospital bed, fretting or even going nuts over her condition but instead, she was welcomed with the sight of her members, 2 of ACE’s managers and the rest of EXO member, minus Oh Sehun.

 

For the entire week Luhan was treated in the hospital, the youngest member of Exo had never once stepped his foot near the area. She never received any messages, no phone calls, not even a single chat. This made it seem that Sehun had somehow disappeared from the surface of the earth but Luhan knew better.

Sehun is blaming himself.

It’s his way of apologizing. It’s his way to keep her safe.

 

 

 

They never even met at the SM Building, never crossed path during gathering. At first, the leader of ACE was understanding on the situation of how her best friend had given her the cold treatment but as time goes by, it begins to get into her nerves.

 

 

Fans noticed the lack of interactions from the two closest idols in history of kpop and are actually surprised that Sehun had shown indifference when asked about Luhan’s condition, as if he felt nothing, as if they never knew each other, as if Luhan meant nothing. Sure, many are disappointed, some are heartbroken but at least the death threats stopped and everyone, especially Sehun, is happy with that.

 

 

 

 

As long as Luhan is safe, Sehun is sure he doesn’t need anything else.

 

 

 

 

 

----

this is a very-very very short update and i would like to make this a little angsty from here(?) lol anyway i hope this update doesnt give you much hopes bcoz its crappy and full of s :) THANKYOU FOR  ALWAYS READING AND KEEPING UP WITH THIS TY FF I LOVE YOU GUYS. EVERY UPVOTES AND SUBSCRIPTION ARE DAMN APPRECIATED AND YOU KNOW COMMENTS GIVE ME LIFE.