Someone please hear me...

My curse became a dream come true
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Minhyun rushed, wanting to wake the blonde up but no matter how hard he shook him or slap him on the arm, the boy did not arouse. Minhyun sobbed but then heard a cackle...when he looked up, no one appeared except the pink clouds that was still present...


  In the process is he IS singing, pink clouds which was deformed from the pill would be pouring out instead. The cloud would spread to the entire castle and town slowly and everyone who inhaled it will end up like baby Minki...


  This sentence became a reminder to Minhyun and true enough, the clouds are spreading very slowly. He could faintly smell the sweet scent of the clouds before fatigue hit him. Managing to stay awake, he carried the unconcious boy and put him on a bed that was settled in the tower. He only delayed a little time while adjusting Ren's hands on his chest and to remove a stray hair off his face. After that, he looked at him before he quickly moved off.


  The clouds were starting to spread but there was enough time for Minhyun to do something. Rushing out of the castle, he slowly pulled out a metal whistle...


  "Here..." Jr handed him an object before leaving. "What's this?" Minhyun asked, curious. "If you are in need of help, blow it. It will make a high-pitched deafening sound which could be heard from miles away...I'll come to help if anything major happens..." Minhyun stared at it. The object was long and metallic. "Thanks, I hope my brother will not be affectd by your leave..." the prince said, extending his hand. Jr returned the handshake, muttering, "I hope not..."


  As he finally reached the flower garden where it is the f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter