Separation has brought us closer

My curse became a dream come true
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  "Thanks sis..."he muttered under his breath but Yura heard it. "Yah! That's the first time I ever heard you call me that."she teased. Once they entered inside the castle gates, they looked around. It was still so quiet that it could actually suffocate you. "Wait for me here. I'll check the inside." Jr said before leaving his sister alone in the flower garden.

  Pushing the large wooden door in front of him, he peeked inside. Now he knew the reason why it was so quiet. He entered the castle without waking anyone up, but Ren was not anywhere to be found. Panicking, he searched around the whole castle. The kitchen,the study, the bedroom. But still no signs of him. As he sat inside Ren's room, he tried thinking of the other places he had not went, but none popped up in his brain. "Ugh!" he cried,scratching his head in frustration. He felt defeated and slid down the wall and hugged his knees about to cry while he felt the fire giving him warmth...

  'Wait...'he suddenly thought, looking at the fireplace. As he went closer to it, his hand went to touch the surface of the wall. Instantly, the fire died and it moved, showing a plight of stairs. "I've totally forgotten about this place..." Jr said,climbing up. It was actually a long distance when he was doing that, but did not complain as he wanted to look at his loved one. Finally reaching the top of the tower. he panted and was glad that the key was still on the door after so many years.

  Turning it, his heart skipped a beat when it opened with a small creak due to rust. As he pushed it slowly, he gasped softly when he saw a figure lying on a soft white bed. Although they were a little far, Jr could see clear details about the person.

 His chest was rising up and down slowly with hands rested against it. His long blonde bangs were neatly placed beside him. Yes, it was him but...something was wrong: his skin was pale white...

  "Ren..." Jr ran up to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter