Friendship changes

My curse became a dream come true
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  "Good morning,your highness!"the gardener Jonghyun said. "Good morning Jr." Prince Minki, now aged 10,greeted him politely. When Minki started growing, he was starting to bear more feminine features and soon, he looked more beautiful than his mother. Every lady in the kingdom were envious of him,while the king would smile at him proudly,thinking that it was the magic of the flower which made him a rarity. About Jonghyun,Minki called him that nickname because when he first arrived to work at the castle, Jr asked Minki to call him that as he was comfortable hearing it as his parents did it, and in return, Minki decided that Jr should call him Ren, which was japanese for lotus flower, only when his father is not around. Soon, everyone was calling both of them by their nicknames, which made it much more comfortable for them. By the time both of them get to know each other, they became really close friends over time. Soon, even Minhyun, Ren's older brother enjoyed Jr's company. The trio would normally play or fool around with each other.

  Sometimes, even at night when everyone is sleeping, Ren would still be wide awake and would go out of his room without being caught by watchmen to run to where Jr is staying.

  "Jr! Wake up..."Ren would call the boy numerous times before slapping him in the arm if he does not stir. "YOW! Come on Ren, could I at least sleep in peace one day..."Jr woud whine still with his eyes shut. "No,and as your prince,I order you as my be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter