A wedding for 2

My curse became a dream come true
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  This day was a grand occasion for everybody to celebrate. There were 2 weddings in one altogether. One for Choi Minki and Kim Jonghyun, the other for Choi Minhyun and Kim Ahyoung. It was totally wonderful, just to be standing at the church alter, reciting vows to their true love. Ren's parents had been shocked that the person who woke their darling up is the gardener that resigned for 6 years but knowing how close they were until they fell in love, they approved of their relationship. While his parent's are also shock of the news that Minhyun was finally in love, they also felt at the same time happy that he had choosen a lovely bride. She was polite and they took an instant liking to her.

  Even the lonely king went to visit his adopted son and enjoyed the wedding scene, especially when they kissed, they looked so well-matched with each other.'If only I wasn't a coward...I would have ended up with Minah like this years ago...' he thought sadly. " My friend's nephew looked so charming with that suit of his." a voice suddenly said. "Who is your friend's nephew?" Taekwoon asked. "Minki." the woman beside said before facing him,"What is your name?" "Jung Taekwoon" the king replied. The moment he looked at the woman, it was clear to him that she was a queen but after staring at her for a long time, he looked away feeling a little shy. The queen did the same before replying, "My name is Cha Hakyeon."

  On the wedding night,Ren went up to their own bedroom whil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter