Love blossomed

My curse became a dream come true
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  6 years passed quickly like the wind and both princes Ren and Jr are 18 on that year. Ever since the depart of Jr, Ren had been crying himself to sleep to comfort himself, although the next day he would appear as his cheery mood. Jr now, was already skilled in hunting,leading battles and cared the town. Everyone loved him and respected his decision of being the next heir to the throne. Marrige proposals from all over the world had came to both princes, but they rejected them because they knew deep inside them,some parts of their memories prevent them from doing so.

  Jr's father, the king, however was friends with a neighbouring king and they both are arranging the marrige of him and princess Yura after telling them. Jr wanted to argue with his father but decided to keep his mouth shut as to show his gratefulness to his newfound father,so he took princess Yura as his fiancee.Somehow, when Jr and Yura met, they felt a connection between them. It was not love since they just saw each other recently.When they date however, it felt awkward but then somehow they felt like they knew each other very well. Even though she was going to be his bride-to-be, their love was not as strong as the love between him and Ren.

  As for Ren, he did not let anyone else enter mind except for Jr. He still could feel the love between them even though they are far apart from each other. He did not really believe in true love so he rejected all of the marriges that came to him. The paren

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter