My lucky stars

My curse became a dream come true
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  After travelling on foot for a week, he finally reached his designation which he called home. Entering the poorly made cottage, he dropped his things and went straight to the graveyard. Kneeling in front of twin graves, his parents' names were written on it. Jr had been close to his parents when he was young. They were ever-supportive of his dreams and he was grateful for that. Now that he is back, he mourned for them with sincerity and swear that he would be one of the best flower merchants in Rose kingdom...he bowed for them deeply before saying his last wishes to them.

  At night when he was in dreamland, he could remember that an angel,named Sojin,had given him a small bag. He stared at it before she replied, "I was ordered to give these to you because you were filial to your parents and had done such a brave deed in letting go of your loved one...""How did you know that I'm in love...?"Jr asked. Sojin just smiled and said,"We angels have powers to oversee what you humans do, I admire your bravery in letting go of HIM." Stunned speechless, he did not know what made Sojin knew his true gender. Before he could ask anymore, Sojin said, "The bag contained magical seeds which would grow beautifully under intense care. If you managed to fufil this request, a reward will be waiting for you." Sojin said before she left him alone, the blinding sun attacking his eye.

  Jr woke with a start. Wondering if his dream is true, he checked under his pillow to see if that small bag is present. It was still there! Amazed, he pinched himself to see if he is still dreaming. "YOW!" it hurts but he was smiling, there is hope for him now.

  Under really intense care, Jr made sure that th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter