Sworn siblings with my fiancee

My curse became a dream come true
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Jr had just been 18 recently and preparations of the wedding are rushing for both him and princess Yura. Both of them had actually gotten closer over time but it was not love. They treated each other more like siblings because they felt more comfortable in that way. He was kind of relieve to learn that Yura also felt that because deep inside, he still loved his best friend.

  One quiet night, Yura found her fiance staring outside the window, not even aware that she was at the door. Only when Yura popped beside him did Jr jump. "You're such a scaredy-cat oppa," She would normally like that. Jr had gotten used to it already like a long time ago. "Are you thinking about your loved one?" She asked seeing how focused Jr was just now. "Yeah...,do you actually feel anything between us?"Jr had to know, since the first day he saw her he felt a bond between them. "I won't say that you and I are in love with each other but we do have a lot of things in common,"Yura answered. "but we still would have to act like we are if we didn't want our parents noticing." "But if we are alone,"Jr thought before saying,"could you just act normal and treat me like a brother?" "...I would be glad to do that..."Yura replied. "Thanks for understanding me..."Jr said until he remembered that he had said the same thing to Minhyun.

  'Ren...I miss you so much...'

  The next day, Jr was sword-fighting in the forest with princess Yura, since that is one of her favourite ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter