My affection to you

My curse became a dream come true
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  "Jr..." Ren called. "Hmp...?" "I don't know what had happened to me but I heard every word you said. You made me feel guilty for not letting me understand your heart. I acually wanted to cry when I heard you cry but I cannot even feel myself." Ren said softly. "I don't care if we are of different status, I just know that you're my best friend and nothing would change that. But..." he spoke before slowly adding,"I realised that I fell for you after you were gone..." Jr gasped at those words but before he could say anything, Ren continued, "I cried myself to sleep every time I think of you. I could not focus on anything when I think of you. I thought what wrong I had done to make you leave me. I just decided that if I ever see you again...I'll never let you go..." with that he slid his hand at the back of Jr's neck, pulling him closer. Jr did not pull back away from his gaze and soon, both fluttered their eyes closed and lips met lips. It was a sweet and passionate one and both their lips moved in sync as Jr tilted his head a little more to capture Ren's sweet one while both of them loved the sensation. Jr even s his hands behind his waist so there will be no gap in between them.When they pulled back, Ren stared at Jr with intense love, cheeks blushing pink. "He's so cute..." Jr thought,chuckling.

  "Promise me one thing, Kim Jonghyun." Ren said, lovingly.

  "What is it?" "That you will never leave me again and love me for the rest of our lives." Ren s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter