The long awaited birthday 'present'

My curse became a dream come true
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  The day has finally come. All preparations are taken to a final touch of perfection before the guests arrive in a few hours time. Ren, stuck in his room was given final touches of the outfit he was wearing to make sure he looked splendid and presentable. The queen was nagging instructions at him like 'do not spill any food or drink on your outfit' or 'always greet the visitors with a sincere smile' or whatever other rules she had. Ren now wish that he could get out of the room to somewhere peacful and quiet, where he was free to do whatever he wanted. Finally what it seemed like an eternity, he was finally done with the make-up and once he stepped out, everyone stared at him with wide eyes. Although wearing a man's clothing,the features and the hair made him looked totally like a girl. The outfit he is wearing now was pure white and glitters gave him the final touch.

  Everyone complimented on his beauty and the way he dressed. The king hugged him along with the queen,saying,"You look amazing." Ren could only reply,"Gomawo..." The king then called Minhyun to accompany his brother. He whispered something into his ear before leaving to check on total perfection. Minhyun sat beside the birthday boy. "Happy birthday. I hope you could find a person to love soon." He said, giving him a tight hug. Ren returned it, but deep inside, his heart felt shallow. He wish he could answer that statement given but the waiting had made him stop anticipating already.

  After chatting for a while about Minhyun's love life, Ren got a little thirsty so Minhyun offered to get water for him. "Please stay in the room," said Minhyun before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter